1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Truxx>

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by ellsworth, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Apr 13, 2008 at 3:10 AM
    ellsworth

ellsworth [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Buffalo
    Vehicle:
    08' off rd 6 speed
    6 inch Fabtech, st stabilizers, 18x9 DC -1s 305/65/18 bfg at's
    just installed a TRUXX kit in my '08.. will have pics soon. overall smooth if you customize the destructions..like unhook the outer tie rods and just take the sway bar out of the truck. bolt the tops on and reinstall shocks..OMG when you lengthen the shock/spring assemblies and everything is bolted up are the outer CV boots close to the bottom skock eyelets..WOW...once the weight of the truck is back on the ground its ok though..My pics are to big in the format there in so I need to figure out how to condense them..

2. Apr 13, 2008 at 4:35 AM
    MurphMan

MurphMan Senility Rocks!

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    '08 Tacoma TRD Sport
    * AFE Stage 2 XP CAI System * Westin Platinum Series Black Step Bars * TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau * Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat * WeatherTech Extreme-Duty Floor Liners * WeatherTech In-Channel Window Visors * Sony Xplod CDX-GT81UW Receiver * Sony Xplod 2-way speakers * Boss Audio BASS600 Amplified Subwoofer * Billet Grille Mod
  3. Apr 13, 2008 at 6:04 AM
    Roland

Roland My other ride has sails

Member:
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    06 Impulse Red I4 2WD Access Cab
    UnderCover Tonneau, Bed mat, Bug Deflector, aFe Pro Dry S, Secondary Air Filter removed, Synthetic 5W-30 oil, Scanguage II with blendmount, WeatherTech floorliners, Toyota seat covers, Installed OEM intermittent wipers, TacomaWorld sticker, Defrost without AC mod, Hidden Hitch
    I have a low tech way to shrink and compress your images that works pretty well.

Right click on an image stored on your computer.
    Then pick send to and pick Mail Recipient.
    A window will open. Pick show more options, pick the smallest size and click OK.
    The image(s) will be attatched to an Email that you can send to yourself and presto you have 30 to 60kb images that are perfect for web posting.

4. Apr 13, 2008 at 4:19 PM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
    you can also add them to your TW gallery (i've added 6.2MP shots no prob) and then embed them into the thread and they'll still be big too:D.

Products Discussed in

To Top