1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

trying to identify a noise

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by stephenm, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Mar 7, 2011 at 6:52 PM
    stephenm

stephenm [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Socal
    edit: damn, wrong category, sorry guys, please feel free to delete this thread.

Hi,
    I had my truck repaired after getting impaled by a out of control civic about a month ago. although it was an impressive accident the damage was moderate. They had to do some body work and replace the front left suspension (replaced shock, repair on the spring I believe and some other things), they realigned it too.
    anyway, ever since I got it back there is a noise that seems to be coming from the front left area. It only happens when I am trying through a hole bump and it seems the more I have my wheels turned the more you can hear it.
    As for the noise itself, it sounds like something is loose, something that is moving/vibrating that shouldn't.
    I could try to record it, it's predictable.

the repairs are still under warranty.. I was going to add a lift kit this week but I certainly don't want to do it before this has been taken care of... Although I am pretty sure the shop that will add the lift kit could fix that, I would like to get some input before.

thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top