1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TSB success story

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by lasllc, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Mar 12, 2009 at 9:28 AM
    lasllc

lasllc [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SW Denver Burb
    Vehicle:
    13 SuperWhite DCSB Sport 4X4 Tow Pack
    SnugTop Super Sport, BedRug mat, Redline Tuning hood lifts, LED interior lights, 3D carpet protectors.
    last week I stopped at the local dealer (Stevinson West, Golden,CO) to arrange for a first oil change. Did an "oh, by the way, I think I have a rear suspension issue, blah, blah". He says when you bring it in we will talk about it.

Well, this morn at 0700 the truck is in the shop for oil/filter, we talk for about five minutes , he makes a phone call and the parts are ordered, due on Monday.

Could not have been easier.

2. Mar 12, 2009 at 9:45 AM
    raskal311

raskal311 Well-Known Member

Member:
    S. Cal
    5100 set to max, pending LSD and TRD CAI
    Yeah it was really easy for me as well. Came in told them I’m bottoming out really easily; he peaked under the truck and ordered the parts. I didn’t have to load the truck or anything. I also came in for the windshield issue. Told him it whistled at 80MPH he told a tech to take it for a test drive. Tech said he wasn’t going to be able to hit 80phh during rush hour so they just ordered the parts without the test drive.

To Top