1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TSB success story

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by lasllc, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Mar 12, 2009 at 9:28 AM
    lasllc

lasllc [OP] Wait. . what’s wrong here

Member:
    Southwest RedRocks
    Vehicle:
    13 SuperWhite DCSB Sport TRD
    SnugTop Super Sport, BedRug mat, Redline Tuning hood lifts, LED interior lights, 3D carpet protectors.
    last week I stopped at the local dealer (Stevinson West, Golden,CO) to arrange for a first oil change. Did an "oh, by the way, I think I have a rear suspension issue, blah, blah". He says when you bring it in we will talk about it.

Well, this morn at 0700 the truck is in the shop for oil/filter, we talk for about five minutes , he makes a phone call and the parts are ordered, due on Monday.

Could not have been easier.

2. Mar 12, 2009 at 9:45 AM
    raskal311

raskal311 Well-Known Member

Member:
    S. Cal
    5100 set to max, pending LSD and TRD CAI
    Yeah it was really easy for me as well. Came in told them I’m bottoming out really easily; he peaked under the truck and ordered the parts. I didn’t have to load the truck or anything. I also came in for the windshield issue. Told him it whistled at 80MPH he told a tech to take it for a test drive. Tech said he wasn’t going to be able to hit 80phh during rush hour so they just ordered the parts without the test drive.

Products Discussed in

To Top