1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

turned off by online buying

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by TACBOY, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Apr 10, 2008 at 6:00 PM
    TACBOY

TACBOY [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort Campbell ,Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma,prerunner,sr5
    none as of yet there is not much to offer here in germany ,but when i get back to the states next year it's a different ball game
    hey guys,

Anybody ever order from tacotunes before and how long did it take to get your order they are starting to get on my nerve i've been waiting for 3 weeks and still nothing or maybe it's just that ir's coming to germany thats taking so long i'm used to buying getting in 1 1/2 weeks tops can someone shed some lit on tacotunes for me.really would appreciate it

2. Apr 10, 2008 at 10:20 PM
    PatheticJoe

PatheticJoe Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner SR5 TRD Sport - Access Cab
    I've never bought anything from tacotunes but the last time I ordered from germany it took 6 weeks. I was pissed but some things you just can't buy in the US.

3. Apr 11, 2008 at 9:30 AM
    Coreyjon

Coreyjon Northern Alliance: Airlift Div

Member:
    Upstate, Ny
    Vehicle:
    08 DCab 4X4 SR5 TRD Sport
    iPod Adapter, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75" front, Wheelers 3-leaf 1.5" + overload rear (2"), custom carrier bearing drop spacers.
    I have heard in the past from other people who have gotten things through taco tunes that it has taken a while, and many feel too long to get the products they ordered. I think I remember reading a thread that said their customer service was crap. Not speaking from experience, just what I read a while back.

4. Apr 12, 2008 at 4:32 PM
    maverick491

maverick491 Towing Guru

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 Access Cab, TRD off road, 6 cyl, 6 spd
    Activator III brake controller, Extang Fulltilt toneau, Factory bed mat, Extra D-rings in the bed, 2ndary air filter removed, Garmin Ique GPS, Eco-2, AFE Pro Dry-s filter, USASPEC PA12-toy, Pioneer 3-way speakers, SG II on Blendmount, Gulf States Alarm added.
    Taco tunes makes great products In my opinion, and I had the parts I ordered from them in about a week. That said I have heard that my case is rare and 2-3 weeks is normal for a US order, I have no idea how an overseas order is going to affect the time table. Also try to keep in mind that Tacotuens is I believe run by some guy with a normal 9-5 gob out of his garage or basement, and as such a certain amount of slack should be given that would no be afforded to a place like amazon.com. That said, I'd be pissed too as I hate waiting for stuff just like the next guy, so I'm just apssing on what I've heard about them.

To Top