1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Twitchy Speedo on higway... 2004 prerunner

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by SargeSlapnuts, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Jan 21, 2011 at 7:50 AM
    SargeSlapnuts

SargeSlapnuts [OP] SargeSlapnuts

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Pooler, Ga
    Vehicle:
    2003 taco TRD off road 4x4 dbl cab.
    255/85-16 BF goodrich km3's, modified trail gear Bumpers front and rear, 10k winch, ranch rear lift shackles, Rancho coilovers in the front, grey wire mod, aftermarket stereo, camper top on the back.
    i bought 2004 prerunner w/2.7 xtra cab. i noticed when im traveling long higway distances my speed will be constant then every once in a while the speedo will jump up ten mile an hour the drop five then drop ten the go up fifteen then stop and work perfectly fine and this happen all in a matter of seconds to minute even though my speed is constant. Can some one shed some light on what this might be?:confused:

2. Jan 26, 2011 at 3:07 AM
    SargeSlapnuts

SargeSlapnuts [OP] SargeSlapnuts

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Pooler, Ga
    Vehicle:
    2003 taco TRD off road 4x4 dbl cab.
    255/85-16 BF goodrich km3's, modified trail gear Bumpers front and rear, 10k winch, ranch rear lift shackles, Rancho coilovers in the front, grey wire mod, aftermarket stereo, camper top on the back.

Products Discussed in

To Top