1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

U-FIX-IT Automotive tech day 24/25 Sept!!!

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by extremachn1, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Sep 21, 2011 at 6:52 PM
    extremachn1

extremachn1 [OP] I am an asshole, deal with it!

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BAD ASS SUPERCHARGED BEAST
    TRD S/C, TRD quick shifter, AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Fox racing shocks, TC UCA, All-pro expo leafs, Bestop soft top, Wet Okole black seat covers, Scan gauge II.
    Yea, thats the place. Yea it is a little out of the way but I think the time spent driving out there will easily be made up by having a decent shop to work.

Yea, I have no problem putting the stuff on your guys trucks.

2. Sep 21, 2011 at 9:43 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    TRD S/C, TRD quick shifter, AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Fox racing shocks, TC UCA, All-pro expo leafs, Bestop soft top, Wet Okole black seat covers, Scan gauge II.
    Hey Josh... Tell your mom to bake me some of those cookies she always makes for me when I come to see her...

LMAO

3. Sep 22, 2011 at 4:33 PM
    amaes

amaes Cuz Stock Sucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 FJ Built
    ICON Stage 6, RCI Skids, Blacked out
    What time on Saturday are you going to be doing this? I have to put my driver side axle shaft back on my truck on Saturday at sdhq. If I get the done quickly and we don't do any more things to it while its there i'll be more then happy to help you.

4. Sep 22, 2011 at 5:48 PM
    amaes

amaes Cuz Stock Sucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 FJ Built
    Arlight I'll be there but I have to leave at noon so I can work on my truck.

5. Sep 22, 2011 at 5:51 PM
    amaes

amaes Cuz Stock Sucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 FJ Built
    Woah!!!! You have the wrong ufix it. That's not the real one. The real on is in Scottsdale

6. Sep 22, 2011 at 5:52 PM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    what time do you guys think it will be done? i get off work at 1

7. Sep 22, 2011 at 5:53 PM
    amaes

amaes Cuz Stock Sucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 FJ Built
    This is the real one. Those assholes stole the name a few months back for andres (the owner of the real one) http://www.ufixitcenter.com/

8. Sep 22, 2011 at 7:40 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:

DAMN, a little late to chime in Ames. LoL The one you posted up is definatly closer, slightly cheaper, and open an hour earlier. Let me call tomorrow and talk with them and see if they have an opening for us and a spring compressor, hats pretty much the one tool I dont have. I already have a bay reserved at the first place but they have no billing info so if this place has what we need I will just bail on the first. I dont work tomorrow so I can call as soon as they open.

9. Sep 22, 2011 at 7:43 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Josh, currently they are at .85 which with the Eibach springs is all you can safely do. Without the Eibach springs you can go all the way up but your better off with the springs and shocks together.

10. Sep 22, 2011 at 7:50 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS...

GOOD NEWS is that I got 2 boxes in today with parts... BAD NEWS is that 2 boxes were not delivered but UPS says they were. They are no where at the hotel or my room. The really shitty part is that the 2 items that are not delivered were actually my leaf springs. The most important part of what needed to be delivered.

I will be calling UPS shortly and ALLPRO tomorrow to find out WTF are my parts.

11. Sep 22, 2011 at 8:34 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    OK, the Allpro invoice I have says 3 packages 138 pounds. There is only 1 tracking number and 1 box delivered with everything except my leaf springs. UPS said that if there was 3 separate packages there would be 3 separate shipping numbers.

Assuming that UPS is correct in that last statement that means there are only 2 options here...
    1) Allpro mailed my springs and did not include the tracking numbers on the invoice (I find this hard to believe as the part would have still arrived today and usually there is a master shipping number that lists all packages under that master number, much like previous packages I have shipped)

2) Allpro screwed up and did not in fact ship my leaf springs. God help them if this is in fact what happened. I specifically had them stock check and lay there hands on the springs when I called at 0830 in the morning just so they get pulled and shipped to me the same day. I payed extra to get expidited shipping to ensure I would have them in time for saturdays shop day.

Chances are option #2 is what has happened. I left Allpro a professional message with a rather unhappy tone to it with all my invoice, tracking, part info, what UPS said, and instruction for them to call me NO LATER THAN 0830 tomorrow morning. If it was there screw up I will let them explain it and tell me what they are going to do to fix it before I put on my "ASSHOLE" hat but honestly unless it is to refund ALL of my shipping cost and same day the springs to me at their cost I will not be satisfied.

We will see what they say tomorrow morning.

12. Sep 22, 2011 at 8:40 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    That sounds like a plan. That should save some time. BTW, my shocks and springs have only been on my truck since February/March of this year, so less than a year and you were with my at Butcher Jones, that was the first and heaviest off-roading its seen so they should still be in great shape.

13. Sep 22, 2011 at 8:46 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Yea, I am pretty gnarly when I want to be. Not all screaming and shit but I do my research and really turn the screws to people and companies that dont follow their word or product. I am pretty much the worst person you ever want to have against you. I have handed out fliers to people going into the business on the sidewalk outside of a business who did not follow through on a product. You have to be careful what you are saying is 100% the truth and not your opinion or you can be held liable. I dont do stuff like that regularly but I thought it would be fun to fuck with them and thier customer base for a few hours. I just sat on public sidewalk waiving at the guy in the store and stopping everyone heading into the store to explain what happened. It was a bike shop that did some shoddy work they wouldnt stand behind. I take pleasure in making people squirm and stuff like that.. LoL That was actually the only time I have had to take any action that not left somewhat satisfied right away.

So far I am happy with Allpro, this is their first foul up with me so we will see.

14. Sep 22, 2011 at 9:03 PM
    amaes

amaes Cuz Stock Sucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 FJ Built
    Sorry, I don't check the AZ section very often

15. Sep 22, 2011 at 9:05 PM
    SGT Taco

SGT Taco It all fun and games till its not.

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Spring Hill TN.
    Vehicle:
    R.I.P. 2007 TRD, Land Rover Disco II, F250.
    Wife rolled it 3x mod...
    Ohh man... this puts a wrench in the plan to be wrenching on our truck this weekend!!! I hope everything works out. Let me know how this progresses, and what i can do to help.

16. Sep 22, 2011 at 9:13 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    No worries Amaes, not your fault. I just did a search and that was the only place that came up so I assumed that was the place you were talking about.

Josh, my mom would do the same kinda stuff. The fliers arent that fierce but it caused enough problems with their that they settled with me quickly. I have much, much worse things I can do.

Scott, no worries about the leafs. The worst part is we wait a week on the leafs and I hand deliver them to you and we do them then. Its literally 8 bolts and a floor jack, thats it.

17. Sep 22, 2011 at 9:27 PM
    SGT Taco

SGT Taco It all fun and games till its not.

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Spring Hill TN.
    Vehicle:
    R.I.P. 2007 TRD, Land Rover Disco II, F250.
    Wife rolled it 3x mod...
    I say if its AllPro's fault, make up a bunch of flyers with our discontent about them, mail it to a local temp agency with $50 and ask that they put someone on AllPro's side walk till they mail us three of everything u got!

18. Sep 22, 2011 at 9:31 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Actually, since they are just north of San Diego I will just suggest they put someone in a truck and hand deliver my stuff. Its only an 8 hour drive from San Diego. I dont care what they have to do, if they dont get them to me I will come up with something. I am sure they will come through.

19. Sep 23, 2011 at 11:28 AM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    GOOD NEWS...

Allpro is awesome. They did in fact ship everything and the screw up lays with UPS and my hotel. UPS did not link the three tracking numbers like they should have. So I did get the master tracking number just no other shipments linked to it.
    That being said, the 2 tracking numbers for my leafs showed DELIVERED and signed for by the same person who signed for my other two boxes that were put into my room. So I am like WTF and marched to the front desk.

Again, I tell them I had two big heavy items that are signed for by "Mr. Jones" here at the hotel somewhere. The lady looks in back and I get the same story, Nothing here sir. I ask if I can come in back and look. As soon as she opens the door, there are my springs leaning against the wall.

I was like "UM, you see those big things with the shipping labels on that that have my name, phone number, and room number on them. Thats what I am looking for." Her response was "OH, I thought you had a box you were looking for." I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my springs.

So long story short, I have EVERYTHING and am ready for tomorrow. And let me tell you, these springs are FUCKING BEEFY. HOLY SHIT!!!

20. Sep 23, 2011 at 11:33 AM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Dude, are you possesed, do we need to call you an old priest and a young priest???

Products Discussed in

To Top