1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ummm need some help on my Taxes...???

Discussion in 'Texas' started by blackwatertaco, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Feb 9, 2010 at 9:19 PM
    blackwatertaco

blackwatertaco [OP] If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Alvin/Pasadena, Tx
    Vehicle:
    08 taco, 4x4 2.7 5spd.
    One fucked up diff. breather mod, 265/75/16 Destiny Dakota M/T Black gulf states rims BHLM Magnaflow 14" muffler with cut off tail pipe. 10" pioneer slim truck sub with JBL 600W amp. PROJECT BLACK OUT
    I just checked to see if the goverment accepted my taxes...Well they didn't I read what they gave me and im still confused...Please help...

Here is what Turbo tax said.

Filing changed state to REJECTED_AGENCY
    The amount you entered for your prior year's adjusted gross income (AGI) or your Prior Year PIN does not match what the IRS has in its records.
    The IRS has rejected your return because the amount you entered for your prior-year AGI (adjusted gross income) does not match what they have in their records. This is the number that verifies your identity for e-filing. At this point you have two options: Get a new IRS e-filing PIN - or - call the IRS to verify your AGI. We recommend getting the IRS e-filing PIN. To get your e-filing pin, go directly to the IRS website at www.irs.gov, where the IRS has just completed a new online tool that can provide you with a temporary e-filing PIN that will allow you to e-file. This should work in place of your AGI. Once you get your PIN at the website, go back in to TurboTax and follow the instructions to fix your return. You'll be able to enter the new PIN and e-file again. The second option is to call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 to straighten out your AGI situation. Before you call, go back in to TurboTax and follow the instructions to fix your return. You'll be able to see what you originally entered for your AGI. Then you can verify the number with the IRS. Make sure to tell the agent you need your prior-year's AGI for e-filing. Once you have the right AGI you'll be able to enter it and e-file again.

2. Feb 9, 2010 at 9:32 PM
    emerson

emerson Well-Known Member

Member:
    seattle
    Vehicle:
    offroad
  3. Feb 9, 2010 at 9:46 PM
    blackwatertaco

blackwatertaco [OP] If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Alvin/Pasadena, Tx
    Vehicle:
    08 taco, 4x4 2.7 5spd.
    One fucked up diff. breather mod, 265/75/16 Destiny Dakota M/T Black gulf states rims BHLM Magnaflow 14" muffler with cut off tail pipe. 10" pioneer slim truck sub with JBL 600W amp. PROJECT BLACK OUT
    Damn...It won't process it.

Products Discussed in

To Top