1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

under seat...

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Hambone155, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Oct 30, 2009 at 12:50 PM
    Hambone155

Hambone155 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    omaha
    Vehicle:
    Causing Butthurt is my job
    port and polish intake manifold, supercharger, pulley for charger, lifted, tires, deckplate, (doing full engine build)
    ok i have a 12in pioneer i would like to put under the seat up my first gen tacoma.....
    hears the plan.. mount the amp 1000 watt (OH YEAH!) under the driver seat and run all the wires through the center councle to the sub under the seat heres the deal befor i enbark on this weekend project does anyone have their subs under your seat(s)?

2. Oct 30, 2009 at 1:18 PM
    ilg

ilg VanCity Taco.

Member:
    BC, Canada
    Vehicle:
    09 MGM TRD O/R 4x4 6-Spd
    WeatherTechs, Yellow Fogs, Alpine X-100 iPod Stereo, Custom Seat Covers, Debadged, Locking Bed Compartments, Black Front Toyota Emblem, AVS Vent Visors, Colour Matched Grill, TRD Shift Knob, Eagle Alloy 187s in 16x8 wrapped in 265/75/R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, Black Chrome TRD Badge on Tailgate, Black Rear Bumper, 8 in shorty antenna, 5100s @ 2.5.
    Are you talking about the front or the rear seat for the sub? I don't think a 12 is going to fit underneath the passenger seat, especially once it's in a box. But I could be wrong. I would however like you to prove me wrong! Good Luck

Products Discussed in

To Top