1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Undercovers are on sale for once until 4/16.

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by Sharky, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Apr 15, 2012 at 1:32 PM
    Sharky

Sharky [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    White '12 DCSB TX Pro (also retired)
    Handicap Parking Permit
    Check out the dealers who are selling the Undercovers. They have knocked prices down by about 10%. Strangely the whole price match thing seems to be an impossibility when dealing with certain dealers, even though the price on the site is clearly marked down and shipping is free at multiple dealers.

The dealers who claim an additional % off won't honor their promises on these sales, so I am not sure if they are specific to certain dealers or what.

I am not sure if I'm allowed to post non-supporting vendors or not. So I guess I won't in hopes of not getting in trouble since I am new to this board. It's worth the search though if you're looking for one, because you can get that good price that normally you'd have to talk them down to right off the top. Saves some hassle and hopefully gets a few more people with a nice cover in the process. I wish I knew which dealers to trust so I could place an order. I've only dealt with a few Toyota dealers online and AutoAnything, but my last experience with them stunk and they refuse to price match anymore because they claim the other vendors prices aren't "real". Whatever AA.

Products Discussed in

To Top