1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Unexpected Creations - Edison, NJ

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by SigGuy, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Jun 17, 2017 at 4:33 PM
    SigGuy

SigGuy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Wilmington, Delaware
    Vehicle:
    2015 DC SR5
    ADS Coilovers & Camburg UCAs @ Front, Wheelers 5-leaf HD & 5100s @ Rear, Satoshi Grill, Pelfrybilt Rear Bumper, BAK Roll X, WeatherTech Floor Liners and Vent Visors, Wet Okole Covers, @mrmarv/Kenwood/HAT/Arc Audio system
    So, as per usual, I'm swamped at work this time of year. Due to this, I went to a local Delaware car audio shop to have them install a head unit, security system and tint my windows rather than do most of it myself. I had several issues with the local shop and their total hack job, and wound up having to return for repairs multiple times. Finally, I had an issue with the head unit itself and decided I was done using them. For anything.

That brings me to this review:

I emailed Don Amann at Unexpected Creations, and gave him a run down of what I was dealing with. He got me an appointment the next day thanks to a cancellation. I drove the hour and a half to Edison praying that it wouldn't be another fiasco. I was pleasantly surprised. They were absolutely awesome to deal with from the first email till we shook hands at the end of the job. Steve, the technician who worked on my truck, picked out several issues with the initial install within minutes of of looking at it. Both Don and Steve were great to talk to through the job, so much so that we hung around for almost an hour after the install was done to talk about the industry.
    If you're looking for an excellent "Mom and Pop" shop with knowledgeable experts who have a real passion for what they do, you've found the right place to go.
    Don can handle just about anything from detaling, window tint, and remote starts, to full on high end car audio installations. If you're in the market for any of these services, and you're within driving distance of Edison, NJ, I HIGHLY recommend you contact Don and visit the shop. You absolutely will not be disappointed.

http://unexpectedcreations.com

To Top