1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Up to 15% off already discounted OEM parts

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by skamikaze, May 27, 2011.

1. May 27, 2011 at 3:01 PM
    skamikaze

skamikaze [OP] Member

Member:
    Any time I've needed OEM parts, partznet aka conicelli is one of the first places I check. They don't always have the lowest price (so I dont always buy from them and I've bought parts elsewhere too), but it beats full retail. Needless to say, this site is legit. They're a major car dealership.
    Anyway, couple times a year they issue out coupon codes, and it can amount to some pretty nice savings on top of their already discounted parts prices. I've been waiting and waiting for them to issue out another coupon sale and it finally came in a few days ago.

They currently have a sale through May 30. See below for details. I ordered my smoked TRD headlights from them, since I have a lowly non-TRD model lol. Enjoy!

Hello Partznet Customer!

We have another great deal for all of our customers to celebrate Memoiral Day (US) and Victoria Day (Canada)! Buy any parts from our Toyota/Scion parts and accessory catalogs from May 20, 2011 to May 30, 2011 and receive up to 15% off your already discounted price! This offer is for our parts catalog only, discount does not apply to any items in our eBay store. You must enter the correct coupon code during the checkout process to receive your discount! Below is the discounts that we are offering to you:

Coupon Codes:

partznet5 - 5% off your order of $50.00 to $124.99

partznet10 - 10% off your order of $125.00 to $349.99

partznet15 - 15% off your order of $350.00 or more!

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top