1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

updated pictures of my tacoma!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Tswagwagon, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Apr 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM
    Tswagwagon

Tswagwagon [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trey moore
    Deer park
    Vehicle:
    2005 pre runner
    3in toytec with upgraded front coils powdercoated red, custom oracle headlights and fog lights, 30in light bar with custom back lighting, 31.5 cooper zeon zlts with 18in xd addicts, plainansimple bolt spikes on grille and wheels, k&n coldair intake, powerhouse throttle body spacer, flowmaster super44 exhaust
    here are some recent pictures of my build. cody elkins came down to the shop to get his lights fixed and let me snap some pictures of coma with bionic! im getting my truck ready for shows and hopefully for sema in the next 2 years. like the lights? check out www.plainansimple.com we can do any build with tons of different combinations to make your ride stand out on the road. got any questions on my build? hmu!

006.jpg
    020.jpg
    018.jpg
    021.jpg
    016.jpg
    017.jpg
    002.jpg

2. Apr 25, 2013 at 11:56 AM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    Definitely a sick build man, Love the red lights even though they are illegal as shit haha, Id love to do the same to my truck

Btw, Your sig might get you in trouble with the mods just FYI

3. Apr 25, 2013 at 11:59 AM
    Tswagwagon

Tswagwagon [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trey moore
    Deer park
    Vehicle:
    2005 pre runner
    3in toytec with upgraded front coils powdercoated red, custom oracle headlights and fog lights, 30in light bar with custom back lighting, 31.5 cooper zeon zlts with 18in xd addicts, plainansimple bolt spikes on grille and wheels, k&n coldair intake, powerhouse throttle body spacer, flowmaster super44 exhaust
    appreciate it man haha, i dont ride with the red on, just the white. the red is more for shows and if i go places at night and leave it in a parking lot

4. Apr 25, 2013 at 12:02 PM
    haider320

haider320 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Roswell, NM
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM Double Cab SR5 4x4
    Wow! A lot of time and work right there. Looks great!

Products Discussed in

To Top