1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

URD CAI for 2008 Taco

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by jguinn2005, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Aug 3, 2008 at 3:29 PM
    jguinn2005

jguinn2005 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Harrisonburg, VA
    Vehicle:
    2008 SR5 TRD Off-Road Blacked Out
    ***No sooner did I post this thread on a Sunday URD support got back to my via email. Looks like I wasted my first post, oh well. LOL*** If a modorator would like to take this down they are more than welcome to.

Ok ok, I know I'm new ... as in first post kind of new, however I've spent the last two hours seaching this forum and others like it trying to find this information and can't seem to come up with it.

My question is rather simple, I've decided to go with a URD CAI for my 2008 Taco even though I have to cut a hole (shudders). The URD website give options for 2005-2007 when ordering however the header for the product says 2005+. So i'm wondering if anyone has personal expierence of some knowledge if it will infact fit my 2008 or not, I don't want to spend the money and not be able to use it.

I'm working with a 2008 Access Cab SR5 TRD Off-road package.
    Thanks!!!!!

2. Aug 3, 2008 at 3:43 PM
    Ridingontrd

Ridingontrd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Laughlin,N.V
    Vehicle:
    trd sport 4x4 w/towpkg
    aFe prodry,Dynomax ultra flo ss,Scangauge2,Demello front bumper,BudBuilt skids,sliders(local)AllPro rear bumper,Wet O's cobalt blu,w/halfpiping,TRD logo in gold,R/L hood struts,5150's@10"aal 3 pack,T/C uca,Light racing c/o,1"diff.drop,de-badged,
    Welcome to TW.:)

3. Aug 3, 2008 at 3:45 PM
    MotoXFreeStyle61

MotoXFreeStyle61 Displaced Texan

Member:
    San Antonio TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5 4Cyl, Access Cab, 5
    Black Head Light Mod, Tacoma All Weather Mats, ScanGauge II, Tonnaeu Bed Cover, 40% Tint, Added Fog Lights, 600W x 1 Alpine MRP-M650 Amp, Alpine 10" Type-R SWR-1022D Sub, Secondary Air Filter Removed, Day Time Running Lights, K&N Drop In Air Filter (oiled), Westin Bullbar (Black Powder), Alpine IVA-W505 w/Nav, JL Audio 6.5" Front Speakers, Toyota SR5 Seat Covers, 2.5" Toytec Spacer
    Man, I wish they made those for the 2.7L

4. Aug 3, 2008 at 7:19 PM
    beastlytaco

beastlytaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5
    yup thats my problem right there. but AFE drop in and secondary filter mod might just do the trick.

Products Discussed in

To Top