1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

URD Short shifter for 2005+ Tacomas

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by 06stex, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Jan 7, 2010 at 12:52 PM
    06stex

06stex [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Corpus Christi, Texas 361
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD 6" Fabtech..limo tint
    6 inch Fabtech, Dirt Logic 2.5 coilovers, Light Racing UCAs 17x9 XD spy, 305 65 17 Extreme ATs, Limo all around, Kicker speakers,Kicker L5 10 inch sub, 400 watt kicker mono amp In dash Pioneer with Ipod cable, Flowmaster 50, bedmat, toolbox, K N Filter, cheapo seat covers, 6000k HIDs upfront, bhlm,DDM 5000K fogs, tailgate mod, and many more to come.
    TW I have a slightly used Short shifter from my tacoma i am willing to sell, i paid 150.00 for it but i am willing to sell it for 100.00 obo with shipping included as long as its reasonable. PM if interested. Oh and the only reason its for sale is i removed it after 2 days of use and honestly didnt like the short shift. Although i have to say its nice and very notchy so you certainly feel every shift. I driven standards for some time and have no complaints on the 6 speed tranny, try driving an old 22r 5 speed with 400+ thousand miles, trust me the 6 speed is smooth. Its all about shifting with the gates (synchros) open and more of a push/ pull feel. But anywho if i dont sell it i will probably just reinstall it. thanks!

shortthrowshifters.jpg

2. Jan 7, 2010 at 3:35 PM
    tacomanuts89

tacomanuts89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mat
    Newfoundland
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 black
    Pionner Avic D3 with alpine M500 amp and alpine type S sub,Grillcraft, Skid plate, URD Short Throw Shifter, Rcbs204 Lighting, Huskey Liners, Extang trifecta tonneau cover, Fog Lights, Extra D-Rings, U-Haul Class 3 hitch

Products Discussed in

To Top