1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Utah members?

Discussion in 'South West' started by Shawneily, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Jul 27, 2010 at 3:35 PM
    JasoTaco

JasoTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    ToyTec Ultimate 3" Lift -TSB Rear springs - TRD Cold Air Intake - TRD Skid Plate - Total Chaos Upper Control Arms - 2 Hella Rallye 4000 lights (130W Bulbs) - Clear Bra - Under Coat - Bed extener - Toyota Bed Mat - Weathertech floor mats - Tailgate hose clamp & washer mod - PIAA Fog Lights - ScanGauge II - Beefed Sliders - Differential Breather Mod - Heated Seats - All-Pro Bumper - Warn M8000 Winch with wireless controls - Boztec Diff Skid - ATO skids
    I just saw this on KSL. Not a bad deal if you don't mind a spacer.

05-10 Tacoma Bilstein with leveling kit installed
    WVC, UT
    These are the factory TRD Bilstein front struts with a Daystar 2 1/2 inch leveling kit installed on them already. Also comes with the factory rear TRD Bilstein shocks too.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=10822347&cat=&lpid=&search=TRD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jul 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    ^^^ $75? Not bad at all. Jeez, its been listed for like 71 days!!:eek:

3. Jul 27, 2010 at 3:53 PM
    JasoTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    ToyTec Ultimate 3" Lift -TSB Rear springs - TRD Cold Air Intake - TRD Skid Plate - Total Chaos Upper Control Arms - 2 Hella Rallye 4000 lights (130W Bulbs) - Clear Bra - Under Coat - Bed extener - Toyota Bed Mat - Weathertech floor mats - Tailgate hose clamp & washer mod - PIAA Fog Lights - ScanGauge II - Beefed Sliders - Differential Breather Mod - Heated Seats - All-Pro Bumper - Warn M8000 Winch with wireless controls - Boztec Diff Skid - ATO skids
    The seller must have just re-listed it using TRD in the title because on the main page it said it had been listed 3 hrs ago. I usually search the KSL classifieds once a week using a TRD in the search field to see what people are selling.

4. Jul 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Oh okay got yah. Oh did Matt tell you I'm looking at buying a dirtbike!!!:bananadance:

5. Jul 27, 2010 at 4:35 PM
    JasoTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Thats the rumor I heard. That white Yamaha is SWEET!!! If you get it we need to go out to the Knolls.

6. Jul 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Yeah that white Yamaha caught my eye!!:eek: Oh def, knolls for sure!! Even if I dont get that white Yamaha, other sweet bikes will come around. I dont want to rush things to much.:cool:

7. Jul 27, 2010 at 7:58 PM
    JasoTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Off Road

You are a smart man. There is alway's another bike even if you don't get the white one. There are a TON of bike for sale, you can almost name your price.

8. Jul 27, 2010 at 9:59 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Cool!! Well thats good to know. I'll be looking around for ones that are 3K or less.:cool:

9. Jul 28, 2010 at 12:02 AM
    metric310

metric310 street taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Alejandro
    clinton, ut
    Vehicle:
    07 prerunner lifted, bumping loud
    3' lift, 10 inch subs, custom TRD sticker, BHLM, leather arm mod, pioneer avic 700 stereo, 5% tint all around
    Lol. I search Tacoma once an hour. Its an addiction. ...........

10. Jul 28, 2010 at 2:00 PM
    A.D.

A.D. Desert Riding Ninja

Member:
    SoC♠l 4 life but stationed in Utah
    Vehicle:
    Low and Slow Mini
    Hello all Utah members, I do not technically live in Utah yet, but i will be moving there this weekend. I don't know necessarily where yet, but somewhere around Hill is a good bet. Just wanted to say hello and that i look forward to meeting up with some Utah TW'rs real soon. Oh yeah, i am coming from Southern California.

11. Jul 28, 2010 at 2:16 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Sweet!!! So I am assuming you are moving out here for military business? You should try and make it to the meet on the 21st of August!! That would be sweet!!! Utah might take some getting used to since I am originally from So. Cali to but I think if you meet the right people and go to the right sites, you will really enjoy it out there. Hope to meet you soon!!!

12. Jul 28, 2010 at 2:23 PM
    JasoTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Off Road

Welcome, If you can make it we are having a meet on the 21st.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-west/103990-3rd-official-utah-meet-greet-trail-run.html

13. Jul 28, 2010 at 3:28 PM
    A.D.

A.D. Desert Riding Ninja

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Low and Slow Mini
    I will definitely try to make this, sounds good to me. I unfortunately will most likely just show for a meet and greet since i am running a prerunner, which is great for the fire trails, some beaches, and some light duty out here in SoCal, but from the looks of that place i am pretty sure 4x4 is necessary. But yes, i will be heading out with the military, and am looking forward to some new scenery. Thanks for the invite too.

14. Jul 28, 2010 at 3:50 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    I'm pretty sure the trails we will be hitting are prerunner friendly. We got into some moderate stuff on our last trail run and there was a prerunner there and he did pretty good actually. He got stuck once but he got out of it okay. I'm sure more people will chime in to see if it truly is prerunner friendly.;)

15. Jul 28, 2010 at 4:14 PM
    metric310

metric310 street taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Alejandro
    clinton, ut
    Vehicle:
    3' lift, 10 inch subs, custom TRD sticker, BHLM, leather arm mod, pioneer avic 700 stereo, 5% tint all around
    I made it last meet with my prerunner. U should be good. Around hill? I live 5 min away. We'll have to meet up sometime. And Utah sucks donkey dick but you'll get used to it. I'm from so Cal too

16. Jul 28, 2010 at 5:12 PM
    Fridaze

Fridaze Fortes fortuna adiuvat

Member:
    First Name:
    Kenn
    Hill AFB -or- Denver
    Hey there, Im active duty at Hill, spent time at Edwards and more than a few TDYs to Vandyland so if you need anything hit me up. Ill prb try and make the meet even though I havnt even bought my tacoma yet. So shoot me a pm and tell me about you.

17. Jul 28, 2010 at 7:58 PM
    A.D.

A.D. Desert Riding Ninja

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Low and Slow Mini
    Ha, great. I am from LA/SD areas but have been stationed up at Edwards for the last couple of yrs. It sux out here in the desert except for all of the trails and places to ride quads. But yeah, i'll have to hit you up after i get there.

When were you at edwards? I have been here a minute, and go to Vandenberg to visit my buddies alot. Might have been here at the same time and never new it, LOL. Yeah i'll shoot you a PM.

1 more question for everyone who has a prerunner over there, how does it handle during the winter? I have been in the snow b4, I lived in Nebraska for a yr when i went to college and know how to drive in it, but i always had a 4x4. I still own one, but would like to keep the Taco as my primary vehicle and want to know if it can handle the winters well? Thanks.

18. Jul 28, 2010 at 8:10 PM
    JasoTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on your way out. Like I tell everybody the bitches about you Utah you are free to leave at anytime.
    [​IMG]

19. Jul 28, 2010 at 8:29 PM
    metric310

metric310 street taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Alejandro
    clinton, ut
    Vehicle:
    1 more question for everyone who has a prerunner over there, how does it handle during the winter? I have been in the snow b4, I lived in Nebraska for a yr when i went to college and know how to drive in it, but i always had a 4x4. I still own one, but would like to keep the Taco as my primary vehicle and want to know if it can handle the winters well? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen any other prerunners out here, but that's just me. Mine does ok. Only got stuck once. Bit other than that just threw a few sandbags in the back.

20. Jul 28, 2010 at 8:34 PM
    metric310

metric310 street taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Alejandro
    clinton, ut
    Vehicle:
    Haha. Calm down.

Products Discussed in

To Top