1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Utah region forum?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by Yota_dvl, May 10, 2009.

1. May 10, 2009 at 4:25 PM
    Yota_dvl

Yota_dvl [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Central Utah
    Vehicle:
    03' Ext cab 4x4
    SAS KIT - trail-gear 5" lift alcan springs greasable shackels gears front 410 rear 411 Kicker subs 3,000 mile drive to Alaska, 3,000 back "Mod" rear diff breather
    Dont know if I'm suppose to ask " Tacoma World Makers " or us so i'm sending to both, in hopes of the answers I'm longing for...
    How many Tacoma's, How many complaints do we need? How do we go about getting/ starting a new region forum ? ... I'm sure others have wondered about there states now I'm wondering about mine and doing something about it....

I'm from Utah and we've got alot to offer we've got your Sand and desert to the left, Rocky Mountains to the right, MOAB bottom right, Close enough to Veags bottom left. ...Every state has there own shit to offer, but with regions mid west and south west ranging so very big how are people to fully know where their state is let alone where it stands on the region chart thing?

2. May 10, 2009 at 4:28 PM
    rpoint16

rpoint16 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tempe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2022 TRD Off-Road, Super White.
    Bone Stock
    Utah is a beautiful state!

To Top