1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

VIKING OFF ROAD

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by stunt man hans, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Jan 13, 2012 at 8:31 AM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans [OP] DISPLACED VIKING LIVING IN WYOMING

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    FULL AEV PROSPECTOR KIT++
    hey guy's i thought i would share my experience so far with viking off road and its owner thor.

these guys are awesome they answered every question i had and i firmly believe that they sell some of the highest quality gear money can buy from manufactures like van beest and samson line.

this stuff is made originally for the overhead lifting industry and has to meet their stringent standards of durability quality and strength.

i have not received my order yet but, when it comes in i will give a full review on my build page for anyone else interested in either gathering their recovery gear updating and or switching to synthetic line.

i felt compelled to share this with you guy's as thor was just a super nice and smart guy to deal with and i can't wait for all my new gear to show up i'm sure its going to be bad ass.

here is a link for their website check it out if you already haven't these guys stock only the best equipment.
    http://vikingoffroad.com/

2. Jan 13, 2012 at 8:35 AM
    barlowrs

barlowrs Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    Build Thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/builds/74926-barlowrs-06-taco-expo-build-thread.html OME Lift, FJ SE Wheels, 255/85 KM2, Allpro Plate Bumper, 8K Winch, Synthetic Line, Yaesu FT-8800R, Custom Sliders Sockmonkey bedside decals, BHLM, base model grille, TRD offroad (black) trim
    Thor and Jon are great guys. Willing to help anyone, anytime. quite possibnly some of the best recovery experts in the world. They dont just sell this stuff, they are experts in it. Viking products are top notch.

3. Jan 13, 2012 at 10:14 PM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans [OP] DISPLACED VIKING LIVING IN WYOMING

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    FULL AEV PROSPECTOR KIT++
    yeah man thor really is a cool guy.

this is my first winch so i knew nothing about this stuff lol. after talking to the guy's at viking i have a much better understanding about recovery gear and how to pnot kill my new synth line.

his stuff is a little on the pricey side but, i fully agree with what you said about it being very high quality gear. those shackles are wll x6 thats a 63k shackle :eek: lol double that of what i had before and each one is tested before it goes out. stuff like this and their knowledge made the sale an easy one.

i can't wait until all my new goodies get here i'm so excited :woot:

Products Discussed in

To Top