1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

VIP Security System - RS3200 Plus

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by legacy4runner, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Dec 3, 2006 at 11:00 PM
    legacy4runner

legacy4runner [OP] Member

Member:
    Anyone have details on installing the VIP Security System - RS3200 Plus?? I'd like to add an alarm, but keep it factory. Thanks!

2. Dec 4, 2006 at 3:46 PM
    edave5

edave5 Active Member

Member:
    San Bernardino, CA
    Vehicle:
    '02 PreRunner, 3RZ, Reg-Cab
    3" body lift; 3" suspension;added power windows, locks, and mirrors; bucket seats; regeared to 4.56
  3. Dec 5, 2006 at 7:22 PM
    legacy4runner

legacy4runner [OP] Member

Member:
    The Tacoma is an 06 PreRunner TRD off road.

4. Oct 25, 2009 at 9:36 AM
    Dakota

Dakota Member

Member:
    Nova Scotia
    Vehicle:
    4 door 6' box TRD SR5 Sport
    Scangauge2,Trailer brakes,Tacoma running boards,tri fold tonneau cover,Locking tail gate,lights under seats& dash,12v pwr plug behind rear seat,all lube fluids changed to Amsoil, RS3200Plus, Max 4. Train Horns, WeatherTech mats.
    I have installed my RS3200+, everything works, But I can figure what fuse they are speaking of at the end after checks are completed?
    ( Remove the appropraite fuse after checks are complete)

5. Mar 23, 2014 at 6:34 PM
    toniodiaz

toniodiaz Crazy and lovely member

Member:
    First Name:
    Maruko
    Southmerica
    Vehicle:
    2011 SR5 TRD Sport Silver Double Cab and now 2013 SR5 TRD Sport Red Double Cab
    TRD Supercharger, TRD Catback, aFe Cold air intake system, HELLA Rallye 4000 Celis lamps, Spyder Smoke CCFL Halo projector Headlights, JBA Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers, Centric Cross Drilled Front Brake Rotors, URD smaller diameter S/C pulley, Roof Rack, Recon Tail light bar, 3" OME Leaf pack at the rear with 5100 Bilsteins and Regulable 2.75" Toytec Red Springs with 5100 Bilsteins in the front, Total Chaos UCA, Front TRD Skid Plate, Black Tube Step Bar, Black Emblems and TRD Sport Stripes decal, I JUST FINISHED MY MOD TO THE PARKING, DTR AND TURNING LIGHTS, When you hit the turning switch, DTR ad Parking lights turn of on the side the Turn signals are flashing, so they don't disturb their intensity. Everything installed with my own little hands and help of my dear friend and of course, your mods.
    My Tacoma has the "This vehicle is equipped with a Theft deterrent system" decal and it makes one chirp when I press the remote lock button and two when I press the unlock.
    I would like to buy the VIP R3200 security system for it since I think there's no factory alarm installed in my truck. I made some test and the alarm did not sound.

First, I locked the doors with the windows opened and then opened the doors from the inside, the alarm did not trigger, and also the engine started with no problems when I inserted the key.

Is the RS3200 right for my needs, as I want to keep my truck as factory as possible.

6. Mar 23, 2014 at 6:35 PM
    toniodiaz

toniodiaz Crazy and lovely member

Member:
    First Name:
    Maruko
    Southmerica
    Vehicle:
    2011 SR5 TRD Sport Silver Double Cab and now 2013 SR5 TRD Sport Red Double Cab
    TRD Supercharger, TRD Catback, aFe Cold air intake system, HELLA Rallye 4000 Celis lamps, Spyder Smoke CCFL Halo projector Headlights, JBA Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers, Centric Cross Drilled Front Brake Rotors, URD smaller diameter S/C pulley, Roof Rack, Recon Tail light bar, 3" OME Leaf pack at the rear with 5100 Bilsteins and Regulable 2.75" Toytec Red Springs with 5100 Bilsteins in the front, Total Chaos UCA, Front TRD Skid Plate, Black Tube Step Bar, Black Emblems and TRD Sport Stripes decal, I JUST FINISHED MY MOD TO THE PARKING, DTR AND TURNING LIGHTS, When you hit the turning switch, DTR ad Parking lights turn of on the side the Turn signals are flashing, so they don't disturb their intensity. Everything installed with my own little hands and help of my dear friend and of course, your mods.
    My Tacoma has the "This vehicle is equipped with a Theft deterrent system" decal and it makes one chirp when I press the remote lock button and two when I press the unlock.
    I would like to buy the VIP R3200 security system for it since I think there's no factory alarm installed in my truck. I made some test and the alarm did not sound.

First, I locked the doors with the windows opened and then opened the doors from the inside, the alarm did not trigger, and also the engine started with no problems when I inserted the key.

Is the RS3200 right for my needs, as I want to keep my truck as factory as possible.

7. Dec 12, 2018 at 11:28 AM
    Dek Ngo

Dek Ngo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    D
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    '96 4x4

Products Discussed in

To Top