1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Want HID projectors

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by rraether, May 22, 2011.

1. May 22, 2011 at 9:08 AM
    rraether

rraether [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Albuquerque
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma 4x4 sport access cab
    black decals on kick plate, black badges, windows tinted, custom NM trd sport decals, AEM bruteforce cold air intake, 13" wicked flow muffler, bilstein 5100's with eibachs set at .85, and rear facing lights on the tool box, first prototype of white clouds hybrid sliders!!
    i have a pair of spair stock headlights layin around that cam off of my 2007 taco and was wondering if anyone does The projector service. I dont have the time or the patience and am really interested. Let me know. Thanks

2. May 22, 2011 at 9:20 AM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans displaced viking living in New Hampshire

Member:
    First Name:
    hans
    THE LIVE FREE OR DIE STATE
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma reg cab 4x4 5spd 4cyl
    undercover se, pop&lock tailgate, rallye 1000 hela black magic lights, black grill craft grill lower. twm m1 abrams shift knob, ap ubolt flip kit & ifs high clearance skid , timbren bumpstops, pro comp 3 inch lift, goodrich ss braklines front and rear, lr uca's, customlightz.com fx-r 55 watt retrofit, ARB deluxe bull bar, vision-x solstice pods, black wet okole seat cover,weather tech digital floor mats window visors toyota hood guard, safari snorkel, full bed rug, full putco led swap hd led flasher cf18-08, pioneer bluetooth ipod navigation double din headunit, flowmaster 40 muffler custom center outlet exhaust, regear and arb lockers, arb rear bumper if they ever fucking release one lol and arb sliders coming soon as well as a new line-xtra paint job!
    i know a guy his name is jb he owns black flame customs and he does some bad ass work! he has a set of the tippy top ls 460 projectors in brand new tyc brand housings. it does not get better than the ls 460 for sure the light output is retarded! his site is blackflamecustoms.com tell him hans sent you. even if the 460 is not your cup of tea he can do anything check it out. i tried my hand at retrofitting three times and came up with lights that leaked ones that the paint chiped off near the running light and everything in between. imho just have a professional do it the first time you pay for what you get. and if their is any thing wrong jb has the best customer service ever he responds to emails scary fast lolz and he is always willing to help no matter what. check it out.

3. May 22, 2011 at 9:41 AM
    Tberry5000

Tberry5000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    super white tacoma
    one day....
  4. May 22, 2011 at 10:31 AM
    doubletaco

doubletaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    DFW
    Vehicle:
    13 Super White O/R 4x4
    TRD FJ Wheels, Fog light mod, Blacked out emblems. Bilstein 5100's OME 885's, Icon progressive leaf pack, TRD Exhaust, Bridgestone Revo's.
    Yeah John does great work and you can't beat his price. Can't wait for him to finish a set for me.

5. May 22, 2011 at 2:48 PM
    Tberry5000

Tberry5000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    super white tacoma
    one day....
    SAMEEE. its gonna look raw!!! i got the all murdered out with 8000k hi/low :D

6. May 22, 2011 at 5:13 PM
    rraether

rraether [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Albuquerque
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma 4x4 sport access cab
    black decals on kick plate, black badges, windows tinted, custom NM trd sport decals, AEM bruteforce cold air intake, 13" wicked flow muffler, bilstein 5100's with eibachs set at .85, and rear facing lights on the tool box, first prototype of white clouds hybrid sliders!!
    cool guys. i will look into getting a set from him. thanks for the info.

To Top