1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Warn Winch XD9000

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Mr. Rogers, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Mar 25, 2011 at 5:00 PM
    Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers [OP] Member

Member:
    Hey all - I frequent IH8MUD (FJ60 nut) but am cross-posting an ad for a Warn winch I had mounted on the front of my daily driver, an '01 Tacoma.

If you're interested, shoot me an email at thedudewithafj60 @ gmail.com

-------------
    http://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/469271-warn-winch-xd9000-oregon.html
    ------------

Selling a gently used Warn XD9000 Winch ( Warn Industries - Premium Series: XD9000 ) complete as you see in the pics below. Wired remote isn't in the pic but is included and in great condition.

Winch is in great condition, cable has a few flat spots but overall is in good condition. Purchased in combination with an ARB bumper for my '01 Toyota Tacoma, intending to build up my pickup. Never happened.

Purchased new in October of 2007 from a reseller in Portland, Oregon; used sparingly (mostly to pull out trees and shrubs around the place). Never off-roaded, never abused.

Also selling the ARB bumper for a 95-04 Toyota Tacoma; willing to cut a deal for the sale of both.

These MSRP from Warn for the XD9000 is almost $1200 new; I've got it on craigslist for $750 offer, I'd be willing to go $700 offer for a fellow mudder.

Not sure what it would take to ship this, as we all know they are wicked heavy, but willing to work with you. I do have access to a freight dock and can palletize as necessary. Might be a consideration. Shipping is on your nickel.

Currently located in Pendleton, Oregon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mar 27, 2011 at 9:00 AM
    Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers [OP] Member

Member:
    sale pending

Products Discussed in

To Top