1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Warranty About To Expire....Please Help.....

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by jmed99, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Nov 26, 2011 at 2:49 AM
    monkeytaco

monkeytaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Charles
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    2012 Mag Grey DCSB V6 4x4 AT Sport
    I got the Toyota Platinum extended warranty with a $0 deductible. I hope it was a waste of money and I never need it.

2. Nov 26, 2011 at 3:16 AM
    84Hilux

84Hilux Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Vancouver, Canada
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 Access Cab V6 4X4
    Stock Fog Lights, Camera Mirror, Arrow Canopy, Lighted 4x4switch, Weathertech Mats (Black), Wet Okoles- Black/Charcoal, Alpine CDA117 Headunit/ Alpine PDX4150 Amp/Alpine PDX M6 Amp/ Hybrid Legatia SE Components/ JL 10W6V2 Subwoofer/ Prototype MR Marv Sub Enclosure
    The steering clunk and squeaky clutch pedal bushing. Steering pump and seals on steering linkages. Leaks or cracks in C/V joint boots or axle seals. Some stock radios have an issue where they suddenly stop playing or lose power for no apparent reason. Also, there is a known issue where the windshield seal is bad. Some people get a whirring noise that sounds like it is coming from the dash area at highway speeds- caused by the windshield seal being incorrect. Some people have had a leak in the windshield seal just above where the cabin filter is- check if there is water on the floor or cabin filter is wet after washing truck. Get some new mat clips if you have any broken ones. Daylight running lights may cause melting of the headlight lenses in the amber portion. Check for any burnt out bulbs.

Products Discussed in

To Top