1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Well got the estimate on the repairs

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by InfamousTonyTaco7714, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Nov 19, 2011 at 2:31 PM
    InfamousTonyTaco7714

InfamousTonyTaco7714 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Wilkes, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 DCSB 4x4 Timberland Mica
    Borla Catback, 6 inch Pro Comp Stage 1 17x9 Matte Black XD Revolvers, 285/70/17 Radar Renegade R7, Pioneer Double Din, Iron Cross Side Steps, Tactical Armor Group Front Bumper, ARE MX series camper shell, Geared 4.10
    Well i hit a deer about a month ago and i went and got the estimate this week for the repairs. I have a 100 dollar deductible on my insurance, no questions asked. But if they damage is more than 1800 my insurance goes up. And as of right now, just by looking at the damages its estimated at a little over 1400...but thats without looking at internal damage...so im hoping their isnt much internal damage. :(

2. Nov 19, 2011 at 3:08 PM
    Tacologist

Tacologist Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Tenessee
    Vehicle:
    05 Double Cab Shortbed
    Rear leaf suspension. Home done tailgate re-inforcement.
    Check into the rate increase thing. It is possible that a deer hit is an act of God (did he just say God in this "politically correct world", my God I hope I didn't offend anyone :eek:) and you may get a free ride when it comes to insurance increases.

Products Discussed in

To Top