1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Well Phil stepped down

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by cbcs1987, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Nov 4, 2008 at 9:41 AM
    cbcs1987

cbcs1987 [OP] Redneck from the hills

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    East Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma 4wd access cab
    6" Fabtech coilover lift. 35/12.50/17 Mickey Thompson MTZ, 17x9 ProComp 1089 wheels painted black, UWS black lowprofile toolbox, husky liners, tacoma bed mat, bed lights, Premier stereo, Cobra 19 cb, firestik 3' antenna.
    He did some amazing things here at UT during his stay. Its a shame to see him go because he's been there since I was 5 years old. I grew up to John Ward covering his games. As much as I hate it were just not making any progression. This is the toughest league in college ball and we just can't compete. IDK if anybody on here follows Tennessee ball like me, but do yunz think they will get rid of any other coaches? Also any ideas who may be a candidate for Head coach?

This years obviously a bad one for Tennessee. I'll still wear my orange and white proud, cuz we'll come back like always. Since were outta the running heres to the successful SEC teams. :drunk: Bring a crystal ball home 'bama(and good luck getting there first lol). Theres always the inner confrence rival, but I pull for every SEC team in post season.

2. Nov 24, 2008 at 5:05 AM
    Hot Tamale

Hot Tamale Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Pat
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    2012 Access Cab 4x2
    I'm a Tennessee fan as well and hated to hear that Phil Fulmer was leaving. I don't know that it was so much his coaching this year as the lack of good, experienced players. He had a terrific run and has a lot to be proud of. Don't know who will succeed him, but they're going to have some big shoes to fill.

Products Discussed in

To Top