1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

West Coast Moto Jam

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by chad68, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Apr 30, 2012 at 2:40 AM
    chad68

chad68 [OP] Master Jedi Member I am...

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    In a (Toyota) van down by the river! Sonoma Cownty
    Vehicle:
    2009 4x4 reg cab. Modded with more to come
    Polished 16x8 Pro Comp 1069's 4" BS Nitto Mud Grapplers 305/70/16 Magnaflow & glasspack muffler Stainless tip K&N 63 series Aircharger Vent visors Autometer volt and dig. temp. gauge custom mounted Factory chrome rear bumper (not black factory, one) TRD pedal covers TRD skid plate Hurst T handle shift knob Rear Tint Clear bra on the sides Chrome extinguisher Icon non resi coilovers, ICON RR shocks, black seat covers. And some other crap
    Anybody going to this at Infinion May 4-6th?

Can anybody tell me how much it costs to get in to watch the practice laps on Friday? I know last year when I went, they had the prices for Friday posted up on the site and Friday was a lot cheaper (like half I think) than Saturday or Sundays races.

Is it free on Friday this year? Cant believe I can't find mention of it on the site.

2. May 1, 2012 at 4:26 PM
    ffdawson

ffdawson Dirt Head

Member:
    Penngrove
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Rugged Trail 6spd
    Kings, Armor, big taaaarrrs
    I'll be there Sat. Scored free tix from a buddy.
    I think it is free friday...
    "Moto Jam Max Pass
    The best deal for race weekend! Includes Saturday and Sunday tickets, FREE Friday admission, plus Saturday and Sunday Grid passes. An $80 value for only $55!"

kinda sounds like friday is free... Maybe only if u buy the pass. :confused:

3. May 1, 2012 at 10:19 PM
    chad68

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Vehicle:
    Polished 16x8 Pro Comp 1069's 4" BS Nitto Mud Grapplers 305/70/16 Magnaflow & glasspack muffler Stainless tip K&N 63 series Aircharger Vent visors Autometer volt and dig. temp. gauge custom mounted Factory chrome rear bumper (not black factory, one) TRD pedal covers TRD skid plate Hurst T handle shift knob Rear Tint Clear bra on the sides Chrome extinguisher Icon non resi coilovers, ICON RR shocks, black seat covers. And some other crap
    I think it's free if you buy the pass, like you said. They just don't say how much it is if you just go to the practice sessons on Friday. I can't go all 3 or even two days, just Friday.

I still have last years Friday ticket stub and it was 15 bucks, so it's probablly about the same, I'm guessin'. It's not like I will drive all the way there, then find out it's $25 for Friday, say nah too much, then drive all the way home, so gotta pay whatever it is.

4. May 1, 2012 at 11:26 PM
    ffdawson

ffdawson Dirt Head

Member:
    Penngrove
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Rugged Trail 6spd
    Kings, Armor, big taaaarrrs
    true. Its gonna be sick this year, the bike show in the lot, the vintage japanese bikes in the Paddock. plus the racing. I like watching the Supermoto. Those guys kill it!

5. May 6, 2012 at 9:06 PM
    chad68

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Vehicle:
    I decided to not be a cheap ass and went Saturday. Glad I did. Much more fun than watching practice laps.

I'm glad I searched a little first because I was going to say that Nicky Haydens rolling burnout at turn #2 (which is where I was) after the race was kinda cool.

At what point did Nicky Hayden stop using #69? Did Nicky retire? All the time I thought 2nd place was Nickey's brother Roger Lee and Nicky finished 3rd and that's why they high fived each other after the race.

After more searching I guess Nicky is still #69 just in GP now.

I admit I havent paid attention to motorcycle racing in the last 10 years LOL.

Couldnt hear the announcer for shit

Products Discussed in

To Top