1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

what a deal if looking for toy

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by mudjunkie, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Oct 7, 2008 at 9:51 PM
    mudjunkie

mudjunkie [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    clearwater fl
    Vehicle:
    96 tacoma sx l
    header,short rack and pinion, heavy duty shocks, grill guard, flowmaster exhaust,pacesetter header without catalytic converter, one 10 inch xant sub with a mtx amp, off road lights,diamondplate tool box,rhinolined inside cab,ngk plugwires.
    1987 toyota 22r 4cyl 5spd 4X4 ONLY 48k runs great!! NEW PICTURES!!! - $1500 (holiday)

Reply to: sale-869749528@craigslist.org [?]
    Date: 2008-10-07, 10:53AM EDT

This truck has been in my family since new, it was my fathers then my grandfathers and now mine. The truck suffers from the usual bed rust but the cab is in good shape. Yes it only has 48k original miles, like i said my grandfather owned it for 15yrs and rarley drove it. I bought it from him with plans to lift it but I just dont have the time to play with it. Recently I noticed the clutch has vibration as you let it out in 1st but it hooks up and DOES NOT SLIP or grind once your moving. Motor runs perfect and has alot of life left in it. The transmisison and transfercase both work perfectly 4x4 works great. The truck basically needs a bed, clutch and exhaust leak fixed. Great MPG paint is faded, its got brand New brake lines tires are good.
    PRICE WAS JUST REDUCED $600 COME HEAR IT RUN! MAKE ME AN OFFER!
    pictures-> http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20707442
    Kevin

2. Oct 7, 2008 at 9:53 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    that would be awesome to turn into a hunting or wheeling truck!!! great luck with the sale!:)

3. Oct 7, 2008 at 9:56 PM
    mudjunkie

Member:
    clearwater fl
    Vehicle:
    96 tacoma sx l
    header,short rack and pinion, heavy duty shocks, grill guard, flowmaster exhaust,pacesetter header without catalytic converter, one 10 inch xant sub with a mtx amp, off road lights,diamondplate tool box,rhinolined inside cab,ngk plugwires.
    thinking about talking the guy down and just stripping the truch and pop a new bed on, lift it,and tear up the mud wrather hurt this then my baby

4. Oct 7, 2008 at 9:56 PM
    JJ Customs

JJ Customs Supreme Leader!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    NV
    Vehicle:
    Silverado Crew Cab Z71, 5.3 made from real Tornado's!
    A few additions to make me feel cool.
    Make sure you check the frame for rust but for that price you can make your money back in the engine alone.

5. Oct 7, 2008 at 9:59 PM
    mudjunkie

Member:
    clearwater fl
    Vehicle:
    96 tacoma sx l
    to be honest with you these old yotas are everywhere i just found a shell in perfect condition put the 2 together what a sweet truck i just want it as my toy i worry about hurting my daily driver

Products Discussed in

To Top