1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What do I need to get perfectly level with the TSB leafs

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Logan22, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Dec 20, 2016 at 11:43 AM
    Logan22

Logan22 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Logan
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma TRD 4X4
    Tonneau Cover, Tube Steps, Kenwood Excelon KDC X895, Boston Acoustics Speakers, 12 Shallow Mount Rockford Fosgate punch p3s sub, Rockford Fosgate Punch 400 watt amp 18 in. xd spy's 285 60 18 terra grapplers
    I have an 06 double cab 4X4 and I am getting the tsb 4 leaf pack. I want to know what I should get to make it sit perfectly level or at the least maybe the front just a tad higher but ideally I want it to be level. I just don't want the back to stick up. I have done a lot of research and see that most people go with the blisteins set at 1.75. I currently have the bilsteins set at .85 with no tsb and it is close to level but the back is a tad higher. I wouldn't mind having to move them to 2.5 I just don't want to run into any vibrations or alignment issues. Any suggestions on what to do...maybe ome springs or is 1.75 usually pretty level?

ChadsPride likes this.
  2. Jan 2, 2017 at 1:21 PM
    01 dhrracer

01 dhrracer Well-Known Member

Member:
    Palm Desert/Bermuda Dunes
    Vehicle:
    Still Shopping
    I think setting the fronts to 1.75 will work for you. I asume you have 5100 up front. No money spent on new parts. If that does not get you where you want to be then you can reconsider what parts might be needed.

Products Discussed in

To Top