1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What is the big difference between these two back up cameras?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by tomtranFL, May 23, 2011.

1. May 23, 2011 at 9:42 PM
    tomtranFL

tomtranFL [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    Orlando, FL
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD PreRunner
    BHLM, B. Grill, tinted, fog lights, retrofited 5000k projectors, 8k fogs, Viper 2-way alarm, K&N CAI, Borla exhaust, T-Rex eyes, redline struts, full led swap, pioneer audio, valentine 1, white led gauges, blacked center bumper w/ TRD plate, debadged
    I'm debating on which one is better but can't seem to pin point the difference between the two here.

http://www.amazon.com/Boyo-VTL300-M...5RAW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1306204294&sr=8-5

or

http://www.amazon.com/Boyo-VTL300CIR-Metal-License-Camera/dp/tech-data/B0043PH31M

One comes with a few LEDs to help night time viewing and the other just states that the performance is great in low light circumstances.
    I was hoping that at least someone from here had some experience with one, if not both of them so they can help! Thanks

2. May 24, 2011 at 6:11 AM
    MetalRain

MetalRain Member

Member:
    First Name:
    kenny
    florida
    3" lift headlight mod.. indash dvd player with backup camera ... overhead sirius radio... HHO... scangauge2... vent visors... TRD seat covers... mounted streamlight in console... window tint... bed cover... K&N air filter... Tires and Rim upgrade... USB plug in behind console... bug shield... Upgraded all speakers in truck and installed two subs and amp behind rear seat
    when I upgraded my stereo to a dual bin dvd player. I installed a camera .. rain or shine it works good.... ebay. 22.00 including shipping.. its waterproof. just make sure what ever camera you get its waterproof. and nightvision...

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top