1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What is wrong with me?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TacoAviator, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Jul 10, 2011 at 3:32 PM
    TacoAviator

TacoAviator [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    07 4.0 Taco
    K&N 77 Series Intake, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Borla Cat-Back, URD MAF Unit, Anzio black headlights, FABTECH 3'' Lift Kit, Halo Rims w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 285/75/17, Westin Nerf Bars and Bull Grill, Grille Craft Grille, WetherTech Wind deflectors, Custom Cup Holder
    My wife answers that question with, "lots". I have a lift, DTLT, a borla exhaust, K&N 77, Rims/tires, westin nerf/bull. It's not good enough, so I thought. I finally got my wife to greenlight a supercharger and a unichip. It took years to get her to ok another 5k drop on the my taco. So why am I not able to actually spend that much on it? I'm thinking that a nice sound system, seat covers, and the unichip to tie the others that i bought together will satisfy me. My turck is at 60k miles and Im thinking I shouldn't drop a supercharger in it. Please, someone that bought a taco and added a supercharger, that knows how awesome it is, change my mind back to spending that money. im thinking I just need a push in the right direction. OPERA NON VERBA!

Products Discussed in

To Top