1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What Should I do?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by double dee, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Apr 6, 2011 at 6:01 PM
    double dee

double dee [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arizona
    Alright heres the deal. I bought a prerunner and didn't have any intentions of lifting it. Now I really want to. No thanks to this damn website! I live in Little Rock, AR where it snows a few times a year 3-4 inch and there is a lot of off roading in the mud and that kind of stuff around here. I am seriously thinking about trading in my prerunner for a 4x4 and lifting it but i really don't know how much i'm gonna go off roading it just looks way badass. Having that said......

Should I just say the hell with it and lift my prerunner and keep all my stock parts and if I decide I really want a 4x4 put all the stock stuff back on it and trade it in and put everything on the 4x4

OR

Just get a 4x4 and lift it.

Keep my prerunner for a year or so to save up some money for a 4x4 and put a 2 inch spacer and some a/t or m/t tires on it so it will look a little badass. (I know everyone hates spacers on this website but It would only be for a little until I get a 4x4)

2. Apr 6, 2011 at 6:02 PM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    just nut up and trade it in for a 4x4.... you will be happier this way

Products Discussed in

To Top