1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What Should i Do?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by HockeyTaco Kid, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Jun 26, 2011 at 6:02 PM
    HockeyTaco Kid

HockeyTaco Kid [OP] The snozzberries taste like snozzberries.

Member:
    First Name:
    Matthew
    Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
    Vehicle:
    11 PreRunner SR5
    Hey Guys. I'm a new member (I admit i lurked for a while) that's stuck in between getting a sub-woofer or saving up and going for a 3" lift. I'm moving out to Boston in a couple of weeks and just want to get some more opinions from other Taco owners. For a sub-woofer i'm looking at a 10" solo baric L7 by Kicker with a Kicker ZX750.1 Amp. For a Lift, i haven't a clue. Looking on TW i see many different lifts, but i'm thinking a 3" Tuff Country lift. What do Y'all think?

2. Jun 27, 2011 at 2:02 PM
    james

james In over my head...

Member:
    Friday Harbor, WA: Fairbanks, AK
    Vehicle:
    '98 Tacoma V6
    What do I think? A couple of things:

First, welcome to TW!

Second, separate your questions for two different forums. Your car-stereo question won't draw much attention in the suspension forum (a lot of us are too old to care to reply), and the question about the Tuff Country lift is yours to research all on your own.

Being your age, I would guess that you're looking to make the truck "look" a certain way. Responsible voices here will tell you not to ignore functionality. Use the search feature, and understand that the OME/Toytec/Bilstein 5100 suspension upgrades have served people here very very well. Regardless of how it might look.

Save your money and do it right once. Good luck!

Products Discussed in

To Top