1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wheels with Tires & Snug Top Tonneau Cover

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by BERTHDZ, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Mar 4, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Feb 28, 2011
    First Name:
    Pharr, TX - RGV
    02 v6 SR5 TRD Off Road
    3" Body Lift, Fabtech 6" Lift, XD Series 17x9" Revolver Rims, 35x12.50r17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
    Ok so I've had this 2002 for about 6 years now and what you see in the picture is exactly how I bought it. I fell in love with the Taco as soon as I laid eyes on it. I've always loved them. So now since its been paid off its my turn to customize it further. The wheels might have been ok 6 years ago but its time for new shoes. I recently bought 17" KMC XD Series Revolver rims wrapped in 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers along with a 6" lift that will be going on it soon. So for that reason I want to sell the current rims and tires.

I'm not sure about the make of the wheels but the tires are Gillette Kodiak A/T II 33x12.50 R15LT They still have some life left in them. (Don't ask its what I could afford at the time.) The truck came with Super Swampers that quickly wore out.

I also want to get rid of the Snug Top Tonneau Cover it has dual locks and tilts up. It is still in very good condition.

I live in deep south Texas but would be willing to go up as far as San Antonio if need be.

Please make fair and reasonable offers if interested.

Products Discussed in

To Top