1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Where can I find a front bumpstop for my 09' that is 1/2" longer than my OEM bump....

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by sincitytaco, Apr 30, 2009.

1. sincitytaco

sincitytaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Las Vegas
    Icons, Bilstein 5100, Rear Leaf TSB, 17x9 American Racing Chamber Teflon, 275/70/17 Goodyear
    I am running top plate spacers with my coilovers and want to make sure I do not over compress my coilovers. I want to accomplish this by adding a larger bump stop, but I do not know where to get some.
    Can someone please let me know what size I need and where I can find it?
    Thanks in advance.

2. teamfast

teamfast Get busy living, or get busy dying.

Member:
    Petawawa, Ontario
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB
    In channel vent visors, Leer 550 Tonneau cover, weather tech digi fit liners, Viper 5901 remote start/security, 2" fr spacer, 3" TC AAL, BFG AT TKO 275 70 17 All Pro Front IFS Skid, Trans skid & TC skid, 12" roof mounted flip down dvd player.
    Okay heres the solution. Energy suspension 99135 http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=9.9135

You bolt it on so you just have to obtain a similar threaded bolt and voila! You can trim it too depending on how much you have lifted it. I would measure what the distance is before lifting and then trim the bump stop to fit to mimic the same distance between it and the lower control arm. here are some pics for your viewing pleasure

recent tay 534.jpg
    bump stop.jpg

To Top