1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Where to buy a bed liner?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by jellobelt, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Jul 21, 2009 at 9:20 PM
    jellobelt

jellobelt [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    2003 Toyota Tacoma
    Just bought a 2003 Tacoma w/out a bed liner. Where does one buy a full liner? Not just a mat.

2. Jul 22, 2009 at 5:10 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Find a place that does Rhino Liner or LineX. Or if you feel REALLY frisky...buy a couple of cans of Herculiner and tape off the bed. Lay it down yourself!!

It's a better product and than a plastic bed liner. It'll last you longer, take less damage, and protect the bed insted of trapping crap and water under there. If there are any truck accessory stores near you check there...or ask a local dealer where they take theirs to get coated.

3. Jul 22, 2009 at 7:31 AM
    sirsaechao

sirsaechao Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5 TRD 3.4L 4X4 V6
    A lift, some wheels, some tires, some performance, some cosmetic and then audio.
    I would go spray on bed liner. I got mine OTR Line-X for $420.

4. Jul 22, 2009 at 9:18 AM
    Werloc

Werloc Large Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Central, NJ
    Vehicle:
    2003 Double Cab 4X4 TRD 3.4 V6
    If your looking for a plastic bed liner, try looking on craigslist in your area. Everything I got for my truck I found there cheap, and close by. ...:D

5. Jul 22, 2009 at 9:54 AM
    fireturk41

fireturk41 I like to break shit!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    280k miles
    SAS, Locked front rear, Ufab sliders and bumpers, air compressor, 35" BFG KM2 on steelies and 36" TSLs
    salvage yards

6. Jul 22, 2009 at 11:20 AM
    glwood6

glwood6 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    03 XCab Prerunner
    Bilstein 4600 shocks.
    If you plan on keeping this truck for any length of time, seriously consider the spray in liner. My 02 had a plastic drop-in liner when I got it, it warped and generally looked crappy, as well as wearing off the paint on the bed. My first mod was to get a Line-X liner, over the rail. Never regretted that money spent.

7. Jul 22, 2009 at 11:38 AM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    I'd go for the spray in as well... protects the bed instead of trapping "crap" underneath to rot the bed out as well. You can do it yourself...

Products Discussed in

To Top