1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

where to wire ARB compressor

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by fireturk41, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Jul 23, 2010 at 8:55 AM
    fireturk41

fireturk41 [OP] I like to break shit!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    280k miles
    SAS, Locked front rear, Ufab sliders and bumpers, air compressor, 35" BFG KM2 on steelies and 36" TSLs
    i have a ARB locker in the front of the truck and want to wire ARBS compressor, the only issue is the wiring harness isnt very long where do yall think i should put the compressor the main thing i worry bout is not having enough wire for the hot and for the switch

2. Jul 23, 2010 at 9:23 AM
    Dark Knight

Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NC/SC
    Vehicle:
    Trail Limo
    Icon stuff, Skyjacker rear leafs, FJ TRD SE wheels, 285/75/16 Trail grapplers, Rigid SR. 20", Yakima Rack, Bestop Canopy, TRD Exhaust, TRD CAI, Kenwood DNX5120 Navi, Fog Light Mod, Driving Light Mod, BHLM, Scanguage II on Blendmount, TC uca's, ARB Heavy Duty air compressor, ARB Rear Locker, Shrockworks Rock Sliders, ARB Front Bumper, Relentless Fab Rear Bumper w/ custom bed protection, WARN M8000
    Get more wire. Make sure it at least the same gauge, preferably lower gauge (thicker wire).

3. Sep 8, 2010 at 2:25 PM
    steve103

steve103 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    steve
    santa cruz ca
    Vehicle:
    07 taco
    arb bumper,bilstein shocks,886 ome springs,ar mojove rims,2optima batteries,custom electrial.on board air,cb,14gal frontrunner water tank,frontrunner roofrack
    did you get your compressor in yet? if not think about a dry place other than under the hood where its way to hot.

To Top