1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Which UCA's with Icons?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by I3uller, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Mar 10, 2015 at 2:49 PM
    I3uller

I3uller [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Too far South
    After tons of research and looking through what seems to be gridlocked opinion I've finally made my decision to go with Icon Ext 2.5's on my 14 Access Cab, but I can't decide on the UCA. I really like the idea of the Camburg Ball Joint because it will still allow extended travel and there is no chance for squeak (which would drive me crazy as this is my DD) and there is no major maintenance required like a Uniball. However, I have read some bits and pieces about Camburg's not being bomb proof, and I also would sort of like the get Icons so that the whole front is by the same company and designed for each other. Then there is Total Chaos which I have heard nothing but good things about and have read a lot about people barely cleaning and maintaining them and having zero issues with squeak or anything else. Any advice or opinions on the planned setup for coilovers or particularly for UCA opinions would be great. Money isn't a huge issues as I would rather buy it right the first time. Thanks for the help guys.

2. Mar 10, 2015 at 8:45 PM
    Westside

Westside Southbound

Member:
    First Name:
    JT
    Nor Cal, East Bay
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport 4X4
    Buying right the first time then get the Total Chaos

3. Mar 11, 2015 at 12:27 PM
    I3uller

I3uller [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Too far South
    The more research I did the more TC popped up as awesome. Thanks for the opinions guys, TC it is.

Products Discussed in

To Top