1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

white bumper black fenders.....

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Tacokevin, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Mar 28, 2011 at 6:16 PM
    Tacokevin

Tacokevin [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    East Hartford, CT
    Kenwood Excelon DNX9960, Hertz speakers, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, 3" Toytec Bilstien 5100 coilovers, LR UCA, Diff Drop, Rear AAL Bilstien 5100's, XD Series Bully Wheels, 285/74R16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Yellow fog lights w/ anytime mod to FJ oem switch, DTRL custom mod w/Switchback LED and stealth switch, Smoked Headlights, Wired Streamlight Rechargable LED flashlight, Color matched grill, Color matched power mirrors w/oem switch, Heated Murth Bicolor signal mirrors w/Highlander oem heater switch, URD short shifter
    thinking of getting super white bumper but keeping the stock black fender flares on? what do you all think? anyone have that and got pictures? thanks

2. Mar 28, 2011 at 7:50 PM
    Superx2

Superx2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joey
    Iowa
    i used to have 1500 silverado that was white and had the black wheel fenders. i understand that it is not the same thing, but i liked it. who cares what other people think. its ur truck dude, and thats what makes it different from the others.

Products Discussed in

To Top