1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Who are you? 580 Freeway California

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by j4x4ar3, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Jun 19, 2008 at 7:27 AM
    j4x4ar3

j4x4ar3 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    05 DC 4x4 - TRD Off Road - White
    Round Step Bars, Bed Mat, Cargo Bars, Rocky Mounts bike mount, JVC MP3 Head Unit, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Rigid Industries front and rear light pods, dual HAM radio with remote mount heads.
    Blue 05 Tacoma with what appears to be a spartan sticker on the drivers side rear window. Who the heck are you? :) I've seen you on the freeway 2 - 3 times a week.. 580E and 580W since we both got our trucks early 2005. I'll be damned if we're not on the same schedule although it appears you head south at the split while I head north. Followed me almost all the way to the split this morning.

And the rest of you... sorry had to make the post. It's funny how you can see the same Tacoma(s) pass you virtually every day and not know who they are. Figured maybe the guy in this blue one was a forum member. Central Valley (northern not Bakersfield) needs to get a group together. There isn't much up here unless you're a Jeep owner or a hard core TTORA person.

2. Jun 19, 2008 at 7:32 AM
    Khaos

Khaos Big Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD SPORT Prerunner
    3” spacer lift, 285/75/17 KO2, Spidertrax 1.25” spacers
    Theres a guy in my area with an '08 Access Cab Rugged Trail that I see fishing near my neighborhood weekely. One of these days Imma recruit him.

Products Discussed in

To Top