1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Who wants a Sig?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by MedlinAround, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Sep 19, 2011 at 1:59 PM
    MedlinAround

MedlinAround [OP] Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD off-road edition Tacoma
    Bilstein 5100's, OME 885X Coils, Dakar HD Springs, Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, Weathertec Floor Liners, Custom Bed Rack, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit, 4X innovations sliders, DIY Roof Rack, Smittybilt RTT.
    I'm feeling generous today on top of bordem and have been playing around with a little photoshop just trying to get use to some stuff. I am not a pro by no means (Definitly a rookie: Mine pictured below) and by no means do you have to use the pic that i create or come up with. This is just something i thought about doing for fun so for now if you would like a Sig created post up 1 pic and maybe what you want wrote on it/favorite colors and i will try to get around to editing a few in my spare time!

P.S. By no means can i do 6 or 7 a day but i will take them in line and maybe try to work on a few here and there!

Products Discussed in

To Top