1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Who would be at fault?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Derpy Derek, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Oct 13, 2010 at 10:44 AM
    Derpy Derek

Derpy Derek [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Brookings, OR
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 DCSB
    ARB Bumper, Smittybilt X20, King suspension
    I understand now that it would have been 100% my fault if an accident was to have occurred despite her awful driving. Good thing in the end I saw her actually finishing the U-turn which ended up with me stopping before I could even get too close to her. What really annoys me is that the stupid broad and her girl flipped me off, honked for several seconds and sped off when it was completely unnecessary. I'm the type of guy that's social-phobic, quiet, and shy; usually the chicks dig a shy guy.

2. Oct 13, 2010 at 10:45 AM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    Your rage meter was way up for a good reason: she was faulting YOU for her blatent driving retardedness and there is nothing more maddening than that. That is in the same retard-realm as these fucking idiots that are in the left turn lane and swing out into the main lane right towards your truck just before they make the turn as if they are driving a bigrig! Who taught them that? Then as a natural reaction to it you hit the horn and they retort as if YOU are an idiot for hitting the horn to defend yourself from getting smashed! I got a million of them

3. Oct 13, 2010 at 10:57 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    IMO, if cell phone/texting are involved, that person is at fault no matter what happens, same as anyone hitting the rear end of another vehicle. I have my opinion about uturning...I think it should be done as you did it, close as possible to the near curb so if someone else needs to do u turn or left turn from opposite direction, you don't have to cross paths in some retarded doh see doh dance. Maybe not the "legal" way but sure works out better for both parties IMO. And...if she'd done that and you were gonna do the same then it would have been clear what she was gonna do and you'd have stayed behind her most likely. It sure wasn't any reason for her to act like her twat was on her shoulders and her head up her ass.

4. Oct 13, 2010 at 11:38 AM
    spatchley

spatchley Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Uijeongbu, South Korea
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Offroad V6 4wd 6spd AC
    Katzkin 2 tone leather interior, TRD Shortshifter, Kenwood 6960, Cascade Audio sound deadening, 2 JL 10W3's in a custom enclosure
    This drawing makes this thread so much better. She was definately at fault and probably robbing the rest of the world of oxygen

5. Oct 13, 2010 at 11:56 AM
    Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Indego Ink TRD OR
    Electric Tail Gate Lock, EZ Down + Cable Mod, Galvanized Underbody, DK 9000, CloudRider SS Grill insert. BakFlip HD, Cabin Air Filter mod, Alarm, Zero Rust !
    Missed the texting part. Undue car and attention.

Your word against hers.

Products Discussed in

To Top