1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Whose Tacoma is this? (Florence, SC)

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by SCFirefighter, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Jul 28, 2010 at 3:50 PM
    SCFirefighter

SCFirefighter [OP] on idiot patrol ;)

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephan
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    Silver 2010 DC TRD Sport 4x4 5'
    MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust, ScanGauge II, Map, dome and license plate LED's, Custom Fire/Rescue decals, Weathertech deflectors, Removed mud flaps, Rear spring TSB, Spidertrax spacers, Tinted windows (5%/27%), Black Tacoma badges, 5100 Billstein x4, ToyTec Coilovers, ToyTec TSB AAL, Devil horns, Hose clamp tailgate mod, OEM bed mat, HomeLink module, Hardwire GPS, Weathertech digital fit floor lines, Front Diff drop, Rear Diff breather mod, 4xInnovation welded sliders, Pioneer AVH-X5800BHS+SiriusXM.
    1st gen Tacoma with TW sticker spotted in Florence SC

[​IMG]

2. Jul 28, 2010 at 4:08 PM
    tcBob

tcBob Gringo Bandito Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
  3. Jul 28, 2010 at 4:27 PM
    SCFirefighter

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephan
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust, ScanGauge II, Map, dome and license plate LED's, Custom Fire/Rescue decals, Weathertech deflectors, Removed mud flaps, Rear spring TSB, Spidertrax spacers, Tinted windows (5%/27%), Black Tacoma badges, 5100 Billstein x4, ToyTec Coilovers, ToyTec TSB AAL, Devil horns, Hose clamp tailgate mod, OEM bed mat, HomeLink module, Hardwire GPS, Weathertech digital fit floor lines, Front Diff drop, Rear Diff breather mod, 4xInnovation welded sliders, Pioneer AVH-X5800BHS+SiriusXM.
    Long shot, I know :)

4. Jul 28, 2010 at 6:39 PM
    bill-e-boy

bill-e-boy new and improved

Member:
    First Name:
    billy
    florence
    Vehicle:
    04 dbl cab lifted pre-Runner
    added factory roof rack, factory skid plate, removed cheesy running boards, built a pvc bike rack, added interior floor lighting, added decal plate under rear window, added sylvania silverstars, installed toytec ultimate 3" lift, added hella optilux yellow fog lights, added orange park lights to the turn signals, new 265/75/16 goodyear duratracs tires and raceline rockcrusher 16" wheels
    It was mine...not such a long shot...I hit this site nearly every night. Dude you should've pulled into the church when I turned. I figured you might be on here too, I noticed the lift and looks like you have spacers too. How's the ride with spacers? Mine shake a bit around 40 mph but not enough for me to remove them. You gonna get a TW decal?

I wonder if any other tacoma driver's from around here hit this site?????

Billy

5. Jul 28, 2010 at 7:22 PM
    SCFirefighter

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephan
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    I was on my way to pick up my boy from daycare and was running late. I can't believe you actually saw this post. I thought it was a long shot :)

Yeah I got the spidertrax spacers and the Toytec Ultimate lift. I had the spacers a few weeks before getting the lift, and I didn't notice any changes in behavior.

6. Jul 28, 2010 at 7:34 PM
    bill-e-boy

bill-e-boy new and improved

Member:
    First Name:
    billy
    florence
    Vehicle:
    04 dbl cab lifted pre-Runner
    added factory roof rack, factory skid plate, removed cheesy running boards, built a pvc bike rack, added interior floor lighting, added decal plate under rear window, added sylvania silverstars, installed toytec ultimate 3" lift, added hella optilux yellow fog lights, added orange park lights to the turn signals, new 265/75/16 goodyear duratracs tires and raceline rockcrusher 16" wheels
    hey man good to see a fellow tacoma owner around town with mods on your truck, I noticed your truck a couple of days ago, I just happened to see the firefighter decals and thought you might have been on here. There's a couple of slightly modded trucks around here, I've seen a white one, a red one over at all-star sports, and a black one with rockstar wheels, all 2nd gen with lifts.

Nice truck man, hope to see ya around.

Products Discussed in

To Top