1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Why You Should Buy From Metaltech 4x4!

Discussion in 'Metaltech 4x4' started by g35man, May 2, 2012.

1. May 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM
    g35man

g35man [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM DC 4x4 OR
    Icon Stage II lift kit, LR uca's, Weather Tech floor mats, FX-R retrofit, Morimoto factory fit LED fogs, flyzeye designs cup holder lights, wet okole seat covers, upgraded Entune system
    I just wanted to let Metaltech know how much I appreciate there customer service. Received a icon stage II kit from them and when I put on a rear shock and lowered it down I notice a leak. I immediately contacted Brandon at metaltech and he said to cycle shock to make sure that it was not just residual oil. I wiped off the shaft and watched for any leaks for a few days. It was definitely leaking so I called Brandon back. Without hesitation he contacted icon and had me a new shock within a week, all shipping was paid for. I have had a bad experience with customer service for suspension parts in the past so when this happened I thought here we go again! Thanks to Brandon and Metaltech there was nothing to worry about. I recommend purchases through metaltech to all here on tacomaworld! :headbang:

2. May 2, 2012 at 9:09 AM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Kaplan, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k HID heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners.
    Now thats customer service

To Top