1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

will split second R4 software run on vista?

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by Justus, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Apr 6, 2013 at 11:03 AM
    Justus

Justus [OP] fucks not given

Member:
    First Name:
    Nabisco the kid
    In ur toolbox
    Vehicle:
    not so low, not so slow 2006 6 lug
    stockish
    Got a couple days before my parts arrive, and I only have a vista run laptop......Gadget sent me the new map ill need to install on the maf calibrator.

Will the R4 software work with windows Vista?

Im reinstalling vista as we speak because it was running linux before.

Yes I did purchase a new usb to serial adapter and it came with the drivers.....id just hate to install everything and not be able to configure the maf cal.

2. Apr 6, 2013 at 7:51 PM
    PMK

PMK Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    10 DCLB TRD Sport
    White, debadged, Mudflaps removed, ICON 2.5 in front, 2.0 in rear, all 4 corners have reservoirs, Spidertrax wheel spacers all around, BAMF bolt on sliders, Avid lightbar, oem transmission cooler converted to power steering cooler, aftermarket transmission cooler eliminating all oem transmission cooler stuff, remote mounted spin on transmission fluid filter TrueTrac rear differential, rear diff housing vented and filtered into left side bed box, URD MAF calibrator, Volant intake scoop into oem airbox, second filter removed, airbox internals smoothed, blended and polished throttle body, NST intake manifold spacer, Wet Okolee set covers, WeatherTech Digital Fit mats, inexpensive JVC single DIN, Scangage, AVS Stepshield door sill protectors, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, URD Y pipe with O2 sims.

Does for me.

PK

Products Discussed in

To Top