1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Window Tint DC

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by NolaPKP, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Aug 15, 2007 at 9:50 AM
    NolaPKP

NolaPKP [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Slidell, LA
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    Sirius Radio, Rest is stock for right now
    Does anyone know about how much it would cost to tint all the windows in a DC ? I don't have any tint at all on my windows and its starting to bother me a lil. Also i don't have the rear window that opens just a flat pane of glass? Any help is appreciated thanks.

2. Aug 15, 2007 at 3:04 PM
    socko3161

socko3161 Well-Known Member

Member:
    My buddy just got his Older Tacoma Done, with Limo Tint on the back and 35% on the sides... He has an older model access cab and it cost him like 280 bucks but it all depends on what kind of laminate you want to get... This was the best that the place he went to offers so that plus 2 other windows, your probably looking at a few hundred easy

3. Apr 13, 2010 at 5:43 AM
    SMOKED DC TACO

SMOKED DC TACO Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2006 taco tinted smoke lights lift
    smoke tail lights, jdm fog lights, hids, 3 in lift, 20% front tint 1.3 % rear, 33" bfg km2
    ive got a dc with the sliding rear window and i paid something like $150... ive got 20% on the front and 5% over factory in the rear.... the back reads 1.2% on the meter and is impossible to see out of at night

4. Apr 13, 2010 at 5:56 AM
    Murdered Out Tacoma

Murdered Out Tacoma NightRunner

Member:
    Socal (IE)
    Vehicle:
    Black 06 DCLB Sport
    Tricked out dents on the outside and custom love stains on the inside. To many citiations to count, but one hell of a sweet ride.
    I have a dbl cab and tinted the windows limo in the back and 20% on the front for around $40. Check out the tint shops on ebay. They sell the tint precut to the cars windows, just tell them your make and model. The tint is easy to put on with some soap and water on the windows, and the squeege tool thingy to smooth out the water from behind. I tinted my windows almost 2 years ago and it still looks good. :cool:

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  5. Apr 13, 2010 at 6:22 AM
    macgyver

macgyver Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    '13 Tundra double cab SR5 4x4
    I paid $75 to have the front two windows done in 15% lumar film. Matched the backs perfectly. Debating on doing the windshield in 50% this year.

For your case, I wouldn't pay anymore than $200. Prices are going to vary based on the installer and the film they use. I think my tint guy quoted me $175 for all 5 windows but I only ended up doing the front two

Products Discussed in

To Top