1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Window world

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Lil red 02, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Apr 5, 2019 at 2:36 PM
    Lil red 02

Lil red 02 [OP] Spendaholic

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    Sanford, Fl
    Vehicle:
    2005 Doublecab longbed
    So very new to the window replacement situation, but I have Window World come out and give me an estimate also fhia come give me an estimate and then next week I have newsouth Windows coming. Some of these may be some Florida only companies I'm not sure but my main question is has anybody had any horror stories or regrets or any issues with any of these three companies? I'm leaning more towards Window World already due to price and I might have them do vinyl siding all around my house also, if anybody else knows anything I would like to hear about that also.

2. Apr 6, 2019 at 10:37 AM
    azreb

azreb Geezer

Member:
    TN
    Vehicle:
    '20 SR5 crew cab; gray
    camper shell, front camera, floor mats, cheap bed mat, dash camera, catalytic converter cover, fumoto
    Window World is advertising heavily in this area. Sounds good--lifetime warranty, but if the company goes out of business that is worthless.

One of the window companies in Arizona is advertising a high solar heat gain coefficient (as I recall). Supposedly reduces solar heat gain through the windows. Might be useful where you are. I would not want it where I am.

Products Discussed in

To Top