1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Windshield Sun Visor On 2ND Generation?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by OffroadToy, Oct 14, 2009.

1. OffroadToy

OffroadToy [OP] The dog did it...I swear!

Member:
    High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and l
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD OFFROAD 4x4 VSC/TRAC/DAC/HAC
    snugtop supersport canopy, black westin bullbar/tube steps, piaa offroad lights, weathertech floor mats, oem bed mat, trd seat covers, avs inchannel vent visors, 2" suspension lift, front diff drop, rear differential breather extension, oil filter drain hose, a/c drain hose extention & reroute, front window tint, cat theft protection plate, tailgate clamp mod, xpel headlight/foglight protecters, oem block heater, bfg 265/75R/16 a/t k/o's, cabin air rodent protection screen, rcbs illuminated 4X4 switch mod
    I'm thinking about getting a Lund fiberglass sun visor. I've looked around here, but so far haven't seen any of the newer Taco's with this add-on. Can anyone come up with picture of a 2ND Generation with this mod?

2. santas212

santas212 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Georgetown, CT
    Vehicle:
    '09 dblcab long bed, TRD Sport, Barcelona Red
    -2 spare Electrical fuse blocks hard wired to the battery with a key on relay. -Hard Wired Radar detector over rearview mirror. -2 Dual Whelen Avenger blue LED emergency lights, one on each side of the rearview mirror. -EP911 Blue LED Light Bar & Traffic Advisor, Rear Windows. -4 corner amber strobes in stock lights. -Hardwired RF Scanner with external speaker under center console. -Huskyliner front splash guards -Fireband 2 way radio in center console. -Herculiner painted on hitch and skid plate.
To Top