1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wire-tunes, Ipod interface...

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Muchos Tacos, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Dec 21, 2006 at 4:51 PM
    Muchos Tacos

Muchos Tacos [OP] Member

Member:
    Hello everybody!

I've just bought the AXXESS wire-tunes Ipod inferface for my tacoma 06'. Got it at McAllen TX, c.city, bout $130. Like other interfaces, its plugged on the CD Changer slot.

It looks that the only way to control the interface is by using the original stereo controls cuz the iPod screen gets blocked with the AXXESS logo... Well the thing is that everytime i try to change to a new artist, song, album or whatever, there no way to have a list or menu with the names over the stereo display, In the instructions says that "disc 1" represents "all songs" and disc 2 represents next playlist etc.. I guess I'll probably arrange all the 1,059 songs in playlists on my iPod :(

I'd like to know if any of you know anything about this inferface, and if there's any way to control my ipod and use the stereo only as an auxiliary.

Saludos amigos!

2. Jan 18, 2007 at 9:14 PM
    elendil

elendil Member

Member:
    I have the same issue with the Toyota ipod interface. I was hoping I could control the music through the ipod rather then through the stereo interface. Anyone know if thats possible?

Products Discussed in

To Top