1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

woman help?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by fireturk41, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Feb 13, 2010 at 5:47 PM
    TacoSupreem

TacoSupreem Dirty Trucker

Member:
    First Name:
    Hayden
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM DCSB 4x4 Sport
    All you can do bro is let her know that you are interested in her and see if she comes around. Sounds like she's got alot of luggage that you will have to deal with! Good thing you gotta truck to haul it!

2. Feb 13, 2010 at 5:53 PM
    jlvhrse

jlvhrse Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jen
    SoCal SGV
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Sport 4X4 Long Bed
    LSK front and rear LT and stuff
    WOW. I am glad you can be understanding. You have no idea how far that puts you ahead of some guys (look up for examples). Like I said in my first post, the only thing you can do is be there. If she is worth it, put up with the "confusingness" and just be there when she needs you. Eventaully, she will come around and see just how amazing you are. If she dosen't then shes not worth your time in the first place.

X100,000,000,000,000,000,000 (whatever number that is)

Hehehe I didn't even realize it was you.. Sorry for aiming my rant at you. :eek: If you can't tell, Im pretty straight forward. My ex played so many games with me, and he was the first guy I opened to after a really really really rough relationship (cheating, manipulating, using, stealing, lying, controling, etc. etc.).. I have been cheated on by EVERY SINGLE guy I have EVER dated. But for some reason I still trust and don't think that all guys are ass holes. I know quite a few really good guys.. *shrugs* love sucks. That pretty much covers it...

I never said to pursue. Simply to let her know your there and supportive.
    Ill step off my soap box now.. Sorry guys :D

Oh, and sorry OP.. I didn't mean to turn your thread into a war zone..

3. Feb 13, 2010 at 5:58 PM
    Waking the Dead

Waking the Dead Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Raleigh, NC
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport DC LB Gray
    Tell her you can't be with someone that doesn't trust you then break it off. :tumbleweed:

After a couple of days she'll have time to think about it and come running back. :turtleride:

Works for me.

4. Feb 13, 2010 at 5:59 PM
    fireturk41

fireturk41 [OP] I like to break shit!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    280k miles
    SAS, Locked front rear, Ufab sliders and bumpers, air compressor, 35" BFG KM2 on steelies and 36" TSLs
    thanks nice guys are tough to find cause we usually get overlooked:eek:, but this actually helps more than most other guys advice (no offense but all of us are truely retards when it comes to womens minds)

guess ill just wait n see where it goes:frusty::frusty::playball::playball:

keep tryin though there are like a zillion guys, ones bound to be aight

5. Feb 13, 2010 at 6:01 PM
    beetlejuice2275

beetlejuice2275 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Reximus
    Queens, NY
    Vehicle:
    Drift inspired 08 Reg Cab
    custom ram air. blacked badges, hids, rewired front turn signals and park lights, URD short shifter, Pioneer t-screen (no nav), 10" 1200 watt.
    negative rep point?

I'm ok. Don't worry about me. I just see how messed up some of you guys are...

The last few girls I got with were CHEATING!

SO...if she's playing hard to get, trust me...she's moved on, but still sorta keeping you in the picture just in case whatever she's got going on now doesn't work out. If she didn't have something else going no, you think she'd be 'by herself'? I don't think so.

Bring it Jen. I get into this all the time.

A lot of my friends are females and I see what they do... *shiver

6. Feb 13, 2010 at 6:02 PM
    jlvhrse

Member:
    First Name:
    Jen
    SoCal SGV
    Vehicle:
    And every guy I dated cheated on me. Dosen't make all guys bad, just means I have bad taste. :p

7. Feb 13, 2010 at 6:10 PM
    jlvhrse

Member:
    First Name:
    Jen
    SoCal SGV
    Vehicle:
    Ok, you know he's right.. How would I know how women feel better than him?

I feel no need for a rebuttal, you've already proved how much of an idiot you are for me. Man that was easy.

8. Feb 13, 2010 at 6:10 PM
    beetlejuice2275

Member:
    First Name:
    Reximus
    Queens, NY
    Vehicle:
    custom ram air. blacked badges, hids, rewired front turn signals and park lights, URD short shifter, Pioneer t-screen (no nav), 10" 1200 watt.

I guess I'm not handling it as well as you have....but I've tried and tried...
    so now...fuck it.

and on top of that, i got myself a bunch of female friends? oh you have no clue what i know...you guys are EVIL.

9. Feb 13, 2010 at 6:12 PM
    fireturk41

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    280k miles
    SAS, Locked front rear, Ufab sliders and bumpers, air compressor, 35" BFG KM2 on steelies and 36" TSLs
  10. Feb 13, 2010 at 6:13 PM
    beetlejuice2275

Member:
    First Name:
    Reximus
    Queens, NY
    Vehicle:

Don't be nieve. They just want you to think its so simple so it'll be easier for them to lie and get away with shit.

you have NO CLUE what they do.

11. Feb 13, 2010 at 6:15 PM
    jlvhrse

Member:
    First Name:
    Jen
    SoCal SGV
    Vehicle:
    :sorry: :pout:

I got carried away.. :rant:

:rasta: I'm done now.

Ok one more thing
    It's spelled Naive..

12. Feb 13, 2010 at 6:16 PM
    beetlejuice2275

Member:
    First Name:
    Reximus
    Queens, NY
    Vehicle:

lmao. you stupid.

I get sick insider information and analysis.

but some chicks with give you bias advice...especially if they want some of your juicy cock. KNOW THE SOURCE OF ADVISE! *for laughs

13. Feb 13, 2010 at 6:17 PM
    vicstacoma

vicstacoma Guest

don't be a nice guy.. girls don't like nice guys that will do everything f0r them... you need to treat her just the way she's treating you.. don't give her a lot of attention(just enough to show her you MIGHT care), go out with your friends, hang out with other girls and then she'll begin to come around more.

14. Feb 13, 2010 at 6:18 PM
    fireturk41

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    280k miles
    okay yall this is getting a lil outta hand, i got the advise i needed. and all i see now is a "battle of the sexes" not girls fault not guys fault but both of us, so can we just drop the arguing?

15. Feb 13, 2010 at 6:21 PM
    vicstacoma

vicstacoma Guest

trust me if you keep telling her how much she means to you and all that crap.... lol... no offense.. she will loose interest in you if she has any that is..!!! Girls don't like someone they can just walk all over... they need a challenge!!!!

16. Feb 13, 2010 at 6:22 PM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails
    I'm with jlvhrse! I would probably go a step further and ask her for some time to talk. Tell her how you feel and what direction you like to take the relationship in. Then ask her for her input. Ask her if you're spinning your wheels with her...most of all be understanding. Girls are not like guys in the hurt department...it's worse for them. They usually commit to a relationship if it looks, acts and talks promising. The guy usually sticks his foot in it and screws it up. But stress open-ness and honesty then practice it. Tell her if you mess something up then tell you. You can't fix it if you don't know you broke it.

You both may reach a decision collectively to remain friends and nothing more. That's honesty to the max and is something both of you can be happy with.

I would say good luck...but relationships are not built on luck. They're built on hard work and trust....

17. Feb 13, 2010 at 6:22 PM
    beetlejuice2275

Member:
    First Name:
    Reximus
    Queens, NY
    Vehicle:
    damn it. I knew it didn't look right.

Thanks Lea.

*under breath - truth my ass. Maybe for 1 out of 25 of yous

18. Feb 13, 2010 at 7:09 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    this is what pisses me off quite often. i will admit, im not the greatest lookin dude, but damnit, i treat the lady with respect and give her the best i can give without being smothering. they always skip past me, for the really buffed up egg heads that cheat and ruin the chances for guys like you and me. really honks me off to no end. :mad:

19. Feb 13, 2010 at 7:35 PM
    jandrews

jandrews Hootin' and Hollerin'

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat
    I find threads like this hilarious.

First off fellas, we're never going to understand women. It's never happened. There are two good reasons for this, primarily:

1) Men are stupid.

2) Women are fucking insane.

To what degree male stupidity causes female insanity is debatable, but moot. Insane is insane, no matter the cause. As proof of claim #1 I offer this youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY3zCuBlNzM

I can easily see myself doing any of these, even after seeing the video. I might even reattempt a few of these activities following failure.

Ladies, as proof of your insanity I offer passive-aggressiveness. When we ask what's wrong and you say "nothing" and then willfully provide every indicator to the contrary, you are not thinking clearly.

The disconnect, I think, is the motivational basis for each gender. I've read that men tend to approach problems looking for a solution. We focus on logic and action: what do you want us to do, and why?

Women, on the other hand, are more emotionally based (again, so I've been informed), and are looking more for commiseration and validation/acknowledgment of their emotional distress due to a situation. Personal experience with girlfriends and female friends has seemed to largely confirm this.

These two items are supposedly why when we men ask, fed up, "What do you want me to do?" you ladies respond "You just don't get it, do you?" and the whole negotiation/argument process grinds to a halt.

To the OP:

Just wait a few years. By then you'll realize how stupid all this drama club bullshit is and won't even get involved in these situations.

Unless you're part of that percentage of the population that never emotionally develops past 17. Which, unfortunately, is a larger group every day.

Nice guys are not overlooked. They tend to have (and I'm not accusing you of this, I'm just clarifying) a significant amount of puss to them. Too many guys confuse "being a doormat" with "being a nice guy".

I'm a nice guy, but I also have healthy self-esteem and self-worth, and I'm not going to go through games or deal with a bunch of ridiculous adolescent idiocy or mind games to be in a relationship with someone. I'll move on. Some people mistake this for arrogance, elitism, or egotism. Those are usually the more emotionally stunted people that I don't have time for. It's none of those, it's simply standards and self-respect.

20. Feb 13, 2010 at 8:23 PM
    luni

luni Resident Gun-toting Hippie

Member:
    First Name:
    Burt's Mustache
    Ft Bragg, NC
    Vehicle:
    TRD OR
    Icon c/os, TSB 4 leaf pack, Unbreakable Fab tube winch bumper, Mile Marker SEC12000, Roadless Gear winch control panel, Bud Built skids, URD Pipe Bomb Y pipe, snorkeled rear diff breather, no carpet
    Nothing says you care like a firm open palmed slap to the behind. Or you can do the dishes and clean the kitchen and hope she gets the message that you want to get down. Folding the laundry also helps. But I'm starting to think being married has altered my relationship etiquette.

Seriously though, just beware aware there's a huge difference between smothering and being there for her. She's going through a lot and you don't want to constantly remind her of everything she's going through. Don't ask her how things are going or constantly bring up what she's dealing with. You're better off being a source of relief to distract her from her problems. Take her out, be fun, be her escape. If she needs to talk you're there for her.

It doesn't sound like she's playing games. If you're a part of her life and you start ignoring her she'll feel abandoned. Be involved but leave her enough space to reciprocate.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with that crap anymore. I can fart under the covers and pull them up all I want now. muahahahahahaha

Products Discussed in

To Top