1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Would you trade?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by MedlinAround, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Apr 17, 2011 at 8:14 PM
    MedlinAround

MedlinAround [OP] Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Richmond, Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD Offroad Tacoma
    Bilstein 5100's (.85), Eibach Coils, AAL, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, 4% Tinted Windows, Weathertec Floor Liners, Double Din Pioneer Player, 2 10" Memphis SR Subs, Plasti Dipped Blacked out Bumper, Grill, & Emblems, Custom Bed Rack, Rotopax Gas, Storage, & Water containers, Pelican 1600 Case, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit.
    I've been trying to sale my quad for about a year now and haven't had much luck. It is an 07 YFZ 450 with many extras as you can see.. Stout bike that runs good. I have had many trade offers camaro's, eclipse, mustangs, etc. I have an 08 Yamaha R6 and was thinking i wouldn't mind to have another sportbike maybe. Anyway to cut a long story short a guy offered me his 06 Suzuki gs500f.. It is an 06 Model with 4600 miles and as you can see looks in decent condition. Now i was asking around 3,800 for my quad and was thinking with motorcycles prices going up and gas the way it is i thought maybe it would be easier to get rid of this motorcycle to someone faster than the quad.. What do you all think?

Quad

[​IMG]

Bike

[​IMG]

2. Apr 17, 2011 at 8:26 PM
    JasoTaco

JasoTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    ToyTec Ultimate 3" Lift -TSB Rear springs - TRD Cold Air Intake - TRD Skid Plate - Total Chaos Upper Control Arms - 2 Hella Rallye 4000 lights (130W Bulbs) - Clear Bra - Under Coat - Bed extener - Toyota Bed Mat - Weathertech floor mats - Tailgate hose clamp & washer mod - PIAA Fog Lights - ScanGauge II - Beefed Sliders - Differential Breather Mod - Heated Seats - All-Pro Bumper - Warn M8000 Winch with wireless controls - Boztec Diff Skid - ATO skids
    I like your quad a lot more than that bike.

3. Apr 17, 2011 at 8:32 PM
    TacticalBacon13

TacticalBacon13 Sorry for party rockin'

Member:
    First Name:
    Dunk
    Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    2014 tundra platinum
    baby seat and a muffler
    right now being as gas going up to over 4 bucks no one is looking for an offroad sport more as than looking to buy something to save them gas to and from work. i would say its a decent trade, hell see if he will throw in a helmet and riding gear with it?

:facepalm:

4. Apr 17, 2011 at 8:32 PM
    MedlinAround

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Richmond, Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD Offroad Tacoma
    Bilstein 5100's (.85), Eibach Coils, AAL, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, 4% Tinted Windows, Weathertec Floor Liners, Double Din Pioneer Player, 2 10" Memphis SR Subs, Plasti Dipped Blacked out Bumper, Grill, & Emblems, Custom Bed Rack, Rotopax Gas, Storage, & Water containers, Pelican 1600 Case, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit.

Agree, but getting very difficult to sale.. I figured some guy/gal would use this to commute especially with summer coming up and the way gas is going.

5. Apr 17, 2011 at 8:34 PM
    MedlinAround

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Richmond, Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD Offroad Tacoma

What i was thinking

6. Apr 17, 2011 at 9:07 PM
    MedlinAround

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Richmond, Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD Offroad Tacoma
    Sale prices range from 3,200-3,900 for this year.. Averaging 3,525 on Cycle Trader..

7. Apr 17, 2011 at 10:10 PM
    Infantry11b

Infantry11b Active Member

Member:
    NY
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Bone Stock
    I had a '06 GS500F as my first bike. It's a good running bike but it was tough to sell. I got like 2800 for it when I sold it to buy my Harley.

To Top