1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

please delete. Found a truck

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacomas For Sale (1995-2004)' started by polack, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 4, 2017 at 7:25 PM
    polack

polack [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I sold my baby and had to get a tahoe to hold the family and tow with. Now I have some extra cash and I want a project to start. I am looking for a complete 01-04 tacoma. It can be a single cab, ext cab or double cab. It can have a blown motor, completely rotted frame or any other problem with the drivetrain. I don't care if it's a manual or automatic. Don't care what motor. Don't care if its 4 wheel drive. The most important part is the body is not beat to hell or any rust. Surface rust is ok if it's just starting but not any holes or wheel wells gone. the interior will also have to be in good shape. Only sellers in Wisconsin, minnesota, michigan, or Illinois. I'd pay up to 2000 depending on what it is. If you are further away from the states i listed I could buy your truck but I would have to pay to ship it so the price i am willing to pay drops. Private message me through the site if you have something.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  2. Apr 28, 2017 at 4:46 PM
    polack

polack [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    bump. Still looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top