1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTF?? FBI raids home, takes teen using "Patriot Act"

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Packman73, May 9, 2009.

1. May 9, 2009 at 5:49 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 [OP] ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
  2. May 9, 2009 at 6:41 PM
    Monkeysuncle

Monkeysuncle My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    99 Tacoma SR5 4x4 5 speed Manual Hubs
    Diff Breather,CB thingy,GPS,Cop Shocks,Cop Brakes, old Man Emu 881's Dakar Leaf Springs and Nitro sport shocks. Deck Plate mod
    No due process. no habeus corpus....AKA; take the constitution, wipe your ass with it and flush it. Sad thing is, after 9-11 the American Government let this happen in the means of making America safer from foreign and domestic terrorists. When, IMHO they use it to control the population, hold on, I'll be right back, there is a knock at the door.........................

3. May 9, 2009 at 6:43 PM
    AFButters

AFButters Rigger, Please!!

Member:
    First Name:
    "Butters"
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    2008 335xi BMW
    Oh well.. the kid that said he was going to kill Ovechkin should get sent to Gitmo

4. May 9, 2009 at 6:45 PM
    Burgman

Burgman I KEEEEEL YOU

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Ric VA
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner TRD sport Silver
    K&N intake, Boston Acoustic SL 60 6.5 components up front, Rockford Power T16 6.5 in rear, Pioneer P4100 HU, Soon to be Pioneer Prs 4200f
    what? that was the kid that threatened ovechkin Fing A hole

5. May 9, 2009 at 6:45 PM
    AFButters

AFButters Rigger, Please!!

Member:
    First Name:
    "Butters"
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    2008 335xi BMW
    She's like I dont even know how to make bombs so how are they gonna find bomb materials.. likely story.. damn terrortist

6. May 10, 2009 at 12:42 AM
    Packman73

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    This kid didn't threaten anyone.

7. May 10, 2009 at 2:08 AM
    MiikeyD

MiikeyD The Green Machine

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Upland, CA
    Vehicle:
    Green Prerunner DC 2.7L
    Suspension / Wheels / Tires 3.5" Fabtech lift w/ AAL 265/75/16 BFG A/T American Racing Baja Audio Alpine HU CDA-9886 Kicker DS650 Z-Edition 1000W Memphis M3 US Amps 4000W 2.5Farad Cap Lighting 6000K HID 2 Hella 500FF 2 Aux Bed Lights 2 Aux Driving Lights Performance Volant CAI Flomaster Super 44 Doug Thorley Long Tube headers (coming soon) NGK Iridium Sparkplugs Accessories Scanguage II Cobra LTD27-NW with 3' Firestik Radio Shack Triple Trunking Scanner Harbor Freight Hi-Lift Cosmetics Flat Black Bumper Trim Flat Black Grill Surrounding with Satoshi Clear Corners Future Modifications (not specific) Longtravel w/ king shocks or fox Caged bed Shackles rear suspension. Fox / king shocks custom front bumper Custom Glassworks extreme kit for 01-04 (only have hood and passenger side.. need driver panel) Supercharger + 8port intake manifold optima yellow top battery remounted new rims caged interior rear bench removal 4 sparc
    i know why they did that.. there was a nissan frontier in front of the house.. if it was a tacoma they would've never done anything.. lol

8. May 10, 2009 at 4:54 AM
    SilverSeven

SilverSeven Rock Solid Toy

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordon
    South Jurzee
    Vehicle:
    6" 35s mud and scratched to shit
    oh my god!! are you serious???

america is done

btw, what did i miss in the obama thread that got deleted ?????

9. May 10, 2009 at 5:29 AM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    Oh right, the Patriot Act is so abused and misused.......take a look at the U.S. Treasury.

10. May 10, 2009 at 5:33 AM
    SilverSeven

SilverSeven Rock Solid Toy

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordon
    South Jurzee
    Vehicle:
    6" 35s mud and scratched to shit
    the only thing fishy about this to me is that the mom said "they didnt even find a blasting cap, or a wire"

and then,

"I dont even know how to make bombs"

well how the fuck would she know what a blasting cap was??????????????????

my mom sure as hell doesnt

11. May 10, 2009 at 5:37 AM
    Old Duckman

Old Duckman Active Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    09 DC Short Sport V-6 6 Spd
    I guess that kid's threat was not necessary...The Pens are doing a pretty good job of "killing" him on their own !!

Go Pens! End it Monday night in Da Burgh !

As to the original post and the video clip. Why isn't the kid remanded to his mother's custody? They found no evidence of actaul bombs or bomb making in the home. Something sounds fishy here !

The govt has too much power already and they are in a continual grab for more. The best political advice I ever read was on a bumper sticker. "Don't re-elect anyone" That would do it...get those scumbags out on the street looking for a real job !!

12. May 10, 2009 at 5:40 AM
    JeffRock

JeffRock Well-Known Member

Member:
    Capital region, NY
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma accesscab 4x4 SR5 2.7L
    Toyota all weather floor mats. Mag light that clunks around in the jack compartment. Dog hair. Dog drool on the windows.
    Patriot act, should have been called the tyranny act.

I didn't leave the republican party, The republican party left me...

13. May 10, 2009 at 6:16 AM
    duckcmdr

duckcmdr If it flies it dies!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB 4x4
    ARB Winch Bumper, Cabelas trial gear 2 mats, Wade vent shades, rear TSB, Toytec TSB AAL ,5100's set to 0,886 coils w/top plate 285/75/16 Treadwright at on Raceline Raptors, Toytec Diff drop, Bud Built Skids,Total Chaos LCA Skids,Devil horns,LED Dome Light,Scan Gauge, Rear Diff Breather, Revenge Fab Sliders. XRC 8 winch, Safari Snorkel, KC Daylighters 100 watt, Redline hood Struts & ez-down tailgate, G-stop extended SS brake lines,Homeroshi front grill and snorkle grill, relentless fab hc rear bumper
    Thats what I'm thinking... I know someone that their house was raided like that and shit they found like a whole entire weapons cache C4 homemade grenades fully auto weapons... I was like holy shit i new the guy:eek: ... I knew he liked guns and shit but not all that other stuff... The feds evacuated the neighborhood because of all the shit this guy had. He went to jail and he was out in like 2 years, i thought they were going to lock him up and throw away the key. What happened to the patriot act there?

14. May 10, 2009 at 6:37 AM
    RCBS

RCBS How long you willing to tolerate this crap??

Member:
    Harden your bark, there are storms on the horizon.
    Vehicle:
    Goodbye 06, Hello 21. TRDORDCSBMT
    Tornado intake, Duralube, Fartcan.
    they should've called it the Anti-Patriot Act. this bill was passed in the traumatic days after the 911 incident. no one in congress would physically have been able to even read it from the time it was introduced, until the time it was pased. whoever was behind it saw their opportunity, and threw it in front of a frightened bunch of people who only heard "better security".

15. May 10, 2009 at 9:13 AM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    When you peruse bomb making and terrorist recruitment sites on the internet, you are being watched. GOOD!! This is the day of internet and technology people - our enemies are using the internet to attack us, so we should be using it to fight back!!!! GET SOME!!!! And yes, a few innocent stupid shitheads will get caught in the electronic crossfire. War's hell ain't it?

16. May 10, 2009 at 9:17 AM
    Packman73

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    If your child was being held for months on bogus bomb threat charges, I'm sure you would investigate and learn about what he's being charged with.

17. May 10, 2009 at 9:29 AM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    The little f**ckers need to be taught a lesson. Stupid frickin idiots.

18. Feb 8, 2011 at 12:37 PM
    MxRacer190

MxRacer190 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 4x4 Indigo
  19. Feb 8, 2011 at 12:43 PM
    jcrazy425

jcrazy425 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name: